Basic Idea: Every time the Ender Dragon is defeated and resurrected she will become harder to fight and will continue to do so until you have defeated her 21 times (At that point, all the End Gateways will have opened).
Fight Sequence: The fight will be categorized by the following. Every seven battles is a trial. That makes three trials to open all the End Gateways (A hidden one will be added).
Universal Changes: Theses are changes that will affect all three of the trials.
- The Enderdragon will drop 600 experience points on the first battle and will increase by 600 for every battle until all three trials are completed (this would make the Ender Dragon drop 12,000 exp on the final battle).
- The Ender Dragon's hitbox will be changed in the following ways: 1. The Ender Dragon's hitboxes will be reshaped to cover the bones, not the whole thing. This will allow the Ender Dragon to open and close her wings and allow more flexibility. 2. The Ender Dragon will no longer go through blocks but will still destroy certain blocks. Blocks that currently can't be destroyed by the Ender Dragon will break but only if pressed against her hitbox for 3 seconds. Blocks that are meant to be indestructible will not be destroyed by the Ender Dragon as normal.
- When perched the Ender Dragon will sit on the column like a cat.
- Dragon fireballs will now make a spherical cloud of Ender Acid.
- When obsidian comes in contact with Ender Acid it becomes Crying Obsidian.
I will explain the trials in another post.
Please sign in to leave a comment.