Recycling would be an enchantment for armour available in an enchantment table or as treasure that allows players to pick up arrows that hit an armor piece enchanted with it. Damage from arrows is not negated however, so you won't become invulnerable to getting shot if all of your armour is enchanted with it. At the base level you only have a 40% chance to collect an arrow, 60% chance at level 2 and 80% chance at level 3. If an arrow is tipped or spectral these odds are reduced to 30%, 45% and 60%.
Please sign in to leave a comment.