A command that will allow you to change the camera of the targeted player or entity.
Firstly I think it's real important that the player is in control while their camera is set to an alternate position. Unlike spectating in another players point of view.
Another thing: leave the controls. Forward walks forward, left on the right stick turns you counter clockwise.
I would imagine the command's format would be similar to the TP command. Examples:
• /camera <location/destination>
• /camera <location/destination> [<rotation>]
• /camera <targets> <entity>
Extra commands / arguments to compliment:
• /camera reset or /camera @p @p
To reset the position of the camera.
• /camera <location/destination> <true/false>
The true / false can determine whether or not the player is in control while their camera is set.
• /camera <location/destination> <true/false> <1/2/3>
The number would determine the point of view, or the person. 1=first person, 2=second person etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.