Different blocks that give the note block different sound effects.
- Sustain block - to lengthen duration of a sound
- Volume block - manually weaken sound volume
- Pitch block - change volume/pitch smoothly like an AC wave
- Distort block
- Reverb block - melody/sound repeats
- Echo block - sound remains and slowly deminishes
You would stack these blocks on-top/under a note block to get the desired effect/s.
Additionally these blocks can be used for Redstone builds to create the same desired redstone signals:
- Sustain block - capacitor
- Volume block - resistor
- Pitch block - AC block
- Reverb blocks - Pulse
Instead of blocks there could be a "music-note book" that is placed on a bookstand on top of a note block.
It would have special commands (or buttons and sliders) to control the sound.
Or maybe just a normal book.
Please sign in to leave a comment.