Deep Nether (Dark Nether)
Deep nether should be a pitch black place without light.
Accessible through crying obsidian portal.
- Totally dark.
- You need torches/lanterns to know where you go.
- Changing in-game brightness is disabled.
- Ghosts (Souls) / demons / creeperlings*. (all killable with new "holy" enchantment)
- Much rougher terrain and more cavy than normal nether.
- A few small ruins.
- More Netherite ores lootable.
- 1 random boss out of 3
*smaller and faster red creeper.
Deep nether boss should be in a big room behind a great gate.
You can find it by killing ghosts; the killed ghost leaves behind a temporary glowing mist that moves towards the gate's direction.
The boss should be more difficult than the ender dragon and the wither.
3 boss variants (ideas):
- Ender King - Dark creature/figure with many eyes that open and close individually (his weak points?). Teleports? Covers whole ceiling with eyes all over it?
- Nether Lord - Fiery red monster with many horns. Fire based attacks.
- Mighty Wither - Bigger and more powerful wither with more heads.
When boss is defeated, legendary treasure chests appear with diamonds, netherite, gold, emeralds, boss specific loot, and a portal back to spawn point.
Please sign in to leave a comment.