The Jungle is probably the Biome that has the most wasted Potential. Nobody wants to live there, its crowded, not very nice looking, hard to traverse, and there isnt much there. How can we fix that?
First, Lets start with the Terrain and Generation.
1. Jungles should be just a bit larger, first of all. I always see random little jungle spots surrounded by taiga, I dont think this makes much sense. Maybe they could spawn near Forests, Flower Forests, Savanna, etc..
2. The ground cover needs to be less crowded, its so hard to live in the jungle because the floor of the jungle is completely crowded! How about we have those bushes spawn a bit less? Make the trees spawn a bit further apart from each other. Maybe have a few small tree variants. Have parts of the jungle completely uncovered, a clear spot of land, where players can build
3. The Water could have a murky green color, and rivers should spawn more and be longer. Think about it, its a large vast jungle, so large because all the living organisms need that water!
4. The Jungle needs more tree variants. Think about it, the Jungle is a messy place right? It needs some diversity! There could be fat trees that are pretty short, tall bush like trees, Tall trees that only have cacao beans, there is so many options!
5. Jungles should also spawn as small mini Islands, out in the middle of the ocean!
Please sign in to leave a comment.