- Download this zip file: https://launcher.mojang.com/experiments/combat/ac11ea96f3bb2fa2b9b76ab1d20cacb1b1f7ef60/1_15_combat-1.zip
- Unpack the folder into your "versions" folder of your local Minecraft application data folder (see below if you are confused)
- Create a new launch configuration in the launcher and select the "1_15_combat-1" version
- Start the game and the remaining files will be downloaded
- Play in a new world! This version is not compatible with other snapshots!
Finding the Minecraft application folder:
- Windows: Press Win+R and type %appdata%.minecraft and press Ok
- Mac OS X: In Finder, in the Go menu, select "Go to Folder" and enter ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux: ~/.minecraft or /home/<your username>/.minecraft/
Once you have the launcher set up you can download the server files from there as well.
Post is closed for comments.