The end of Minecraft does not require much effort to get to.: You kill a few endermen, kill a few blazes, find the stronghold and boom. Done!
My suggestion would be to add a further dimension, add 2 new bosses, and rework the end portal.
1. A new dimension that requires a few rare blocks from the nether to build its portal.
This would maybe allow for implementation of a new boss (potentially the red dragon) that guards the items/ drops them.
2. After the boss is beaten, the blocks/ items would be dropped, and the portal can be built and opened. (In the ow or in the nether)
3. This new dimension could be anything. Sky islands? An Aether like realm? Possibilities are limitless, although I would prefer a binary opposite to the nether (sky realm). In this realm a boss would spawn (possibly: white dragon) in/ around a certain structure. Upon beating this boss a “certain item” is dropped.
4. The new end portal requires this dropped item to activate.
- 2 new dragon bosses (the long awaited red dragon, and a white dragon).
- A multi stage process to reach the end
- A new “binary opposite” realm (with new mobs and structures)
The primary intent of this suggestion is to extend story, and incentivize progression. New bosses would provide a fun challenge, and notches promise of the red dragon would be delivered upon. (Originally posted by me on r/minecraftsuggestions)
Please sign in to leave a comment.