Add characters to villagers, which they receive randomly upon spawn OR only some of them can be naturally generated, while others can be only obtained through breeding certain characters depending on baby's parents.
- Neutral- the same as villagers now
- Aggressive- immediately spawns an iron golem if he's attacked
- Worried- goes home early right after sun starts to set, doesn't go out in rain or thunder, cranks up prices more harshly
- Shy- when sees player runs away to his home, usually they will give price cuts to get rid of you
- Lazy- restocks up to 1 time a day, usually misses work wandering around village
- Charismatic- always goes to player flashing out his great deals, always have price cuts and has +1 more deal per tier
- Romantic- requires less food to breed and more eager to be "willing"
- Shady- has "illegal" stuff for sell that he will show you only in the night (he doesn't sleep that much), usually, by high prices
- Hard Worker- restocks up to 4 times per day, almost always works around his station
- Loner- usually almost all day hangs out near end of the village
- Stalker- will follow you until you buy something from him
- Glutton- requires more food to be "willing"
- Altruistic- always shares food with others
- Intelligent- requires less experience to level up
- Dump- requires more experience to level up
- Scrooge- his prices are always too high, never drops prices
Please sign in to leave a comment.