I noticed how meat is not only one of the most effective kinds of food, but also really easy to farm compared with other types of food. Apples are pretty rare, you need 3 wheat for bread, and only two to raise another cow, and crops take longer to grow than animals(or at least this is how it appears to me.)
The thing that disturbs me a little is that this encourages the mass slaughter of animals, and enclosing them in small spaces
What could be improved
– Meat should be more time and/or cost-intensive to farm compared to fruit, vegetables, etc.
– each animal should give you more food than just a snack.
– Increase needed resources:
Use animal feed to breed animals, crafted using 6(?) different, or the same kinds of food.
Example: for a chicken, you can use 6 wheat seeds, but also use a variety of seeds to craft 'bird feed'.
– increase the growth time for animals(depending on size)
Example: rabbit, chicken 1 Day Cycle,
pig: 2 DC's,
sheep, cow: 3 DC's
– Drops should be more appropriate:
1 for chicken-sized mobs,
2-3 for pigs
3-4 for sheep
4-5 for cows
– In my opinion, there should be no exception in which mobs(that is not a monster?) drop meat when killed, to prevent ideologies that certain animals are supposed to be eaten, and others not.
– If more mobs were to drop meat, I would probably use broader terms like poultry.
– different types of meat could now restore equal amounts of food points
Please sign in to leave a comment.