I have seen other posts regarding this, notably, Heather Shadelight's Expert Mode. I don't feel as though the ideas I'm going to list have been adequately represented, and/or differ or stray away from Heather Shadelight's general motif. I am in favor of many of those suggested ideas, I however, firmly believe that these ideas warrant a new post.
I strongly believe that Minecraft's Survival Mode is no longer a challenging or incentivizing mode of gameplay. "Survival+" is the Answer. Seasonal gameplay disruption, stronger and faster mobs, denied use of beds, etc.
Things have been bolded for easy reading.
** Notes an idea that aligns with Heather Shadelight's expert mode.
I've fleshed out a couple ideas:
- **Mobs should be stronger, move faster, and take no knockback.
- Nights should be darker, have more mobs, and affect in game blocks.
- Fall Damage should be increased.
- Crops should die if not harvested.
- Beds should not work all the time.
- **Mobs should be able to break windows, fences, and crops.
- Respawning... Enabled.
- Reduced food and potion values.ob health, but stats like knockback, attack speed, and durability
Explanations AND CREDITS in the comments!
Please sign in to leave a comment.