Bees inflict 'Venom' instead of poison, which stops all regeneration.
I think poison from bees makes no sense at all.
Instead, it should give a VENOM effect.
This venom would:
- Stop all forms of regeneration (naturalRegeneration false)
- Inflict some poison like damage, half a heart per 2 seconds or so, but also be able to kill players like wither.
Why this is better than poison:
- Distinguish between poison (from eating something) and Venom (from being stung or bitten)
- It adds a new effect rather than reusing an existing overly used effect.
- Gives more options for map makers.
Bees could also inflict nausea for 5 seconds if one already has the venom effect and increase by 5 seconds for every sting up to 30 seconds.
All these changes to bees and bee stings would make a swarm attack more lethal than a single sting. and more realistic and more lively.
Please sign in to leave a comment.