Underworld Dimension (Beneath the Overworld)
A dimension "deep underneath the overworld". It shares similar properties to the nether, with water enabled, and massive caves (as well as small and medium caves similar to the overworld). When teleported to the underworld, you will notice that it becomes very dark, making night vision and/or torches an asset.
Here in the underworld you will find:
- Caves that are Huge, Small, Narrow, Low Ceiling, Tall, Wide, Ravines, uncommon Crazy spirals and shapes.
- Water and Lava oceans.
- Brand new blocks (some being height specific)
- Rare cave biomes for players to discover. (e.g. a crystal cave)
- New and existing mobs, including a new boss.
How do I get there?
- Collecting blocks and materials (similar to a nether portal).
- Unlike a nether portal you will need to collect items and blocks from the original 3 dimensions.
Why do I want to go here?
- A place to find and collect new items, ores, blocks and treasures.
- Perhaps a new boss in a large hidden room? Summoned? Natural? Should it drop exclusive loot and enchantment crystals (Sharpness VI? Protection V? A brand new enchantment? A beacon-like buffer?). Should it create a portal back to the overworld when defeated?
- This dimension is more difficult! This makes potions, enchanted armor, tools, and weapons an asset for exploring.
This is not a replacement for a possible caves update, but rather an expansion on it to give the game new depth and feel for "Mine" and "Craft".
Please sign in to leave a comment.