- When Creepers are idle, and don't have the player in their sights, if they see another monsters going after the player, they will try to follow them to find out where the player is.
- Monsters are now interested in player noises, and will try to investigate and find the source.
Different monsters are interested in different sounds:
- Creepers are interested in block destroying/mining and block placement sounds.
- Zombies are interested in door and chest opening/closing sounds, and all Villager workstation noises.
- Skeletons are interested in combat sounds (so mobs dying, taking damage, bow & sword sounds)
- Spiders are only interested in hurt spider noises, and try to find who's killing their siblings.
- Endermen are interested in all sorts of noises, but only have a small chance to teleport there and investigate.
ALL HOSTILE MOBS are interested in the player's eating sounds, adding a new needed risk to eating.
I also realized that Foxes are pretty curious by nature, and so they would also curiously investigate different sounds.
Please sign in to leave a comment.