I think having a biome based on Scotland would be nice, since other biomes from around the world are in the game, this would be nice. It would be a Mountain like biome, but with some grassland and even Pine Forests to.
- Highland Cow = The same as a usual cow, but with bigger hons and orange fur. ( could change when it spawns in biome )
- Pine Martin = This Illusive mob would run around the tree tops, looking for food such as mushrooms, fruit and eggs.
- Squirrel = This mob would go around looking for nuts that have fallen from trees, it would store the food in dirt and come back when it is hungry. ( Mob could be other colours depending on biome )
- Mole = This Mob would dig underground, creating long tunnel networks, it would be a nocturnal mob, so you would need to keep an eye out for it. When it surfaces, it will leave a hill behind. ( Can be killed by Wolfs )
- Highland Grassland = Highland Cows and other mobs like sheep would roam about in this open land, Moles can also come hear. You would see birch trees in this biome too.
- Pine Wood = A dark and deep forest filled with many sounds, Pine Martin, Mole, and Squirrel will spawn here. The Scots Pine will be a massive tree, towering to over 20 blocks high. Berry bushes could spawn too.
Please sign in to leave a comment.