The idea that I’m entering a dungeon to fight a dragon in another dimension but before I do that I have to deal with a lame mob spawner is sad.
To solve that I came up with the Silverfish King!
He ate ender pearls, gained powers and got crowned the King
• Before the ender portal there would be a room with lava in the corners and a pedestal with The king.
• You get close to him the fight starts!
He has two attacks:
- He spawns a wave of the silverfish that attack you as usual. The player can make walls of stone and they enter the wall instead of reaching the player. If the wall gets broken they reappear!
- The King teleports to one of the corners of the room (like a enderman) and tackle in the direction of the player. When he hits the player or a block a little explosion occurs breaking some blocks (possibly the stones with the siverfish) and maybe tossing the player into the lava in the room.
Also, the king could give the other silverfish a fire proof aura, making them not receive damage by the lava in the room and from players putting lava to quickly kill them.
• The king would drop ender pearls and have a chance of dropping eyes of enders (Substituting the portals having 10% chance of spawning with it) and another drop that the other silverfish could have too!
• Looks: Same model but 3 blocks high with purple parts and particles on him.
Please sign in to leave a comment.