New Dimensions, Elder Stone, Elder Golem! New Boss Fight!
I created this idea to provide something to work towards after you have defeated the Ender Dragon, and to add an exciting new challenge to the game:
- Once you have killed the Ender Dragon and have obtained the egg, if you place the egg in the center of the crafting table with 8 obsidian surrounding it, you will have created the Elder Stone.
- The Elder Stone is a usable utility block that allows you to combine flint and steel with a dimensional powder (explained later), to create a new version of this original flint and steel with special properties.
- By taking this new flint and steel, you can create an obsidian portal frame as normal, but by using this newly crafted flint and steel to light the portal, it will lead you to another dimension.
- There will be four types of dimensional powder, each corresponding with its own new portal and dimension. I have not decided what the new dimensions will be, but they will have an entirley new environment and monsters. (maybe ice dimension or ghost dimensions) There will be a boss in each dimension, which will drop its own egg (like the ender dragon.)
- The dimensional powder can be obtained by insanely expensive trades in a village, incredibly lucky finds in pre-generated structures, or they could possibly even be added as an extremely rare ore!
- By obtaining all the eggs from all the new bosses and putting them together in a special arrangement in the crafting table, you will have created the Elder Gauntlet, an item you can hold in your inventory.
- By selecting and holding right-click on the Elder Gauntlet, you will be teleported to a new dimension where there will be a final boss fight between you and the Elder Golem! The rewards for winning this boss fight would be incredible.
This new idea is a lot to add, but I truly feel that Minecraft needs some challenging incentive to keep you playing after you have "beat" the game by killing the Ender Dragon. Also, a story could be added to tie this all in. Any suggestions? Thanks for reading.
Please sign in to leave a comment.