THE GREY GUARDS are aggressive mobs that appear near the entrance and perimeter of mansions (in the forest), these guards use armors and use spears and shields. They have same life and speed as pillagers and all of them use iron armors. They look like pillagers (that's why they have that name, because of their skin). they spawn in groups of 2 to 4
- are made by one burned flint (this could be made by burning a common flints into furnaces or campfires) and 2 sticks (all put in a vertical way).
- Spear damage is as same as stone swords but their range is about 2 blocks far from the mob or user that uses.
- Spear charge is as same as sword charge
- Spear durability is 100
- It is not Stackable
- 60% drop a very weathered spear (durability minor to 25)
- 30% drop a weathered spear (dur. from 40 to 60)
- 10% drop and almost new spear (dur. up to 85)
- Always drop a spear
- 30% drop flints (1-3)
- 1% drop a totem