[March 2019 Official Feedback Topic] Doing more - with ore!
We’re ready for our new feedback idea thread! This time we want to talk about ore, and the different, specific things we can do with ores that already are in Minecraft.
Show us your recipes!
Show us your original ideas using ores that already exist!
ORE YOU READY FOR THIS?
Here is an example of an idea we want to see:
“You should be able to combine gold nuggets with melon slices, and make a Glistering Melon Slice! Then you can make a potion from it that does XYZ”
That's such a great idea, so great it's already in the game. Oops.
Don’t copy stuff that’s just in the game already, or coming up, that’s super boring. We know you are more original than us.
This is a good idea because it uses things that are already in game to add something new and interesting to the game to make them even mORE useful, and that's what we like to see.
Here are some examples of ideas we don’t need to see in this thread:
- “You should add copper, zinc, steel, rubies, sapphires, space, and nether ore.” (that’s a list and doesn’t help us)
- “you should add emerald armor, weapons, and tools” (been there, seen it, there’s thread for that - original ideas only!)
- “add penguins” (it is an off topic post)
- new ore (remember we're talking about ore that exists)
- links to mods (it's good, we know they're out there)
- links to threads and videos discussing this (let's keep talk in this thread)
- big cave update, nether, or other mechanics ideas (obviously there are threads for those)
Off topic posts will be removed. Thanks! Let’s dig deep and find those creative ideas.
Post is closed for comments.