An emerald is a poorly used resource, just for commerce so, making a craft-able amulet made with emeralds, gold necklaces and diamonds could made this resource more important because, this amulet will give the player flying and blast power effects.
*Being: G = Gold / D = Diamond / E = Emerald / GN = Gold nugget / GL = Golden Necklace / M = Medalion.
For necklace: For Magic Medallion: Final amulet
G G G D E _ _ GL _
Gn Gn E D _ _ M _
Gn Gn Gn _ _ _ _ _ _
- Blast Power is a long distance attack that made 20 damage points, seems like a beam that comes from players hands.
- The amulet reduces melee damage
- Amulet increases toughness by 20% (sames as using a potion)
- Amulet gives absortion
- Amulet can't be charmed
- Amulet can't be used in the same time than armors
- Amulet increases vision range
- Amulet can't be recovered if player dies
- Blast power makes the same effect of arrows if it is thrown to an igneous load
- End dimension's dragon difficulty increases to hard (not hardcore) if the player uses the amulet
- Skeletons and pillagers accuracy will increase in 20% if players use amulets
- The increases and abilities (toughness, vision range increase,etc) are included in the Power of the Conjuror effect. (permanent until death)
- The decrease in abilities (non-armor, reduc. of melee damage, non-charmable,etc) are included in the Curse of the Amulet effect (permanent until death)
Please sign in to leave a comment.