It should include a new ore, the Crystals. They can come in red, blue, or green. And they can be crafted in their respected equipment. (e.g Red Crystal Chestplate, Blue Crystal Chestplate etc) There will be 2 mobs. The worm, who flys around the dimension like the ghast and will hurl big rocks at the player. If you kill one, it has a 30% chance to drop a worm tooth, which is useless at this stage. And it has a 70% of dropping 3-5 pieces of cobblestone. Then there is the Crystal Pigman. Who acts like the Zombie Pigman. If you hit one, then the surrounding Pigmen will attack the player. The Crystal Pigman is a melee attacker and attacks with the crystal sword in its hand. It has a 90% of dropping a red, blue, or green crystal. And a 10% chance of dropping a crystal sword that can be any red, blue, or green. Then, there is the boss creature. To summon it, you need to make a summoning platform like the wither. Make it like the wither but instead of soul sand, you need cobblestone. And instead of wither head skulls, you need skeleton head skulls. The boss's name is Gorg. It hurls boulders towards the player like the worm. And it also makes sharp spikes come out of the grounf to hit the player like the Evoker. I think its the Evoker. Its either the Evoker or the Vindicator. It has a 60% chance of dropping mossy cobblestone. It has a 100% chance of dropping cobblestone, 30% chance of dropping red, blue, or green crystals. And a 10% chance of dropping a rainbow crystal. Which you can use to make a beacon that makes a beam the fades to everycolor of the rainbow like a rainbow beacon. And thats pretty much it. Actually, the way you make the portal. Its the same frame as a nether portal, but with Cobblestone instead. and you light it with a Stone and Steel. Which can be made by replacing flint with Stone in the flint and steel crafting recipe.
Please sign in to leave a comment.