Hello, mystic here. We all need a new dimension but i had this CRAZY idea! How would you like to go to the Ether? I literally went crazy on this one.
Now, i already know you guys are going to ask me "How do I get there?" and "What makes this dimension so exciting?". Answer: This dimension is reached by a vertical 5*5 portal made of gold blocks. The portal itself has a red color with a few yellow flecks in it.This portal is activated by hitting it with an Eye of Ender.
Now, the point of this mystical dimension is TONS of new items! These include:
- ether stone, the most common block in this dimension, used to make ether bricks and as a normal building block
- ether sand, can be smelted directly into red glass.
- antimatter ore, used to fly with Elytra and used in nukes, which have a block destroying radius of 11 in a sphere shape
- sapphire ore, used to brew potions with "III" effect, such as swiftness III
- silver ore, used for brewing ++ effects, such as fire resistance ++, which doubles + effects
- odd stone ore, used in nukes and can be made into Invisibility armor
I bet you are asking mobs, right? Here's the scoop: There is a castle that has a boss guarded by Ether guards, which guards the King of Ether, whom has a player king skin and has 350 health, but is 3 blocks tall. A few monsters called the Xor exist here as well, these Xor are very hostile, and can teleport anywhere in the blink of an eye without any source. They drop silver and antimatter. Ether guards normally drop their swords, which are made of diamond and are occasionally enchanted. Fortresses can also spawn here, in which most Xor spawn, and a few chests with diamond items spawn here as well. These fortresses can be very small, or be the largest thing you ever saw, depending on where it spawns.
I am not sure whether this will be added to Minecraft or not, but let us hope it will.
Please sign in to leave a comment.