Different Sounds for Different Damages
Currently, when a player is hurt, it sounds like their bones are breaking. It doesn't matter if they're drowning, starving, on-fire, poisoned, or withering...
(Edit: Fire & Drowning has actually been improved upon)
These should all have different sounds.
- Drowning: Sparsed underwater bubbling and swishes. Example
- Starving: Stomach squelches, and rumbles with sporadic groans. Example
- Burning: The normal Fire sound accompanied by sizzling meat with sporadic juice pops. Example
- Poisoned: The sound that a lemon or orange peel makes when you squeeze the citrus out of it. Or possibly just a quiet lemon squeezed sound. Example
- Withering: A constant low strained exhale-ish sound with some shriveling sounds too. Example, Also this, but lower pitched and quieter: Example
- Falling/Melee: This would just stay the same as the sound we already have.
Having a variation like this would not only be so much nicer than the normal cracking of bones sound, but would also add to the immersiveness of Minecraft.
Please sign in to leave a comment.