HOW TO GET THERE:
- Place 8 conduits on the ground in a 🔲 shape.
- You also place obsidian in the center.
- Your obsidian block becomes white and plain.
- the conduits twinkle away like dust.
- Go into the white block. Once you touch it the loading screen becomes plain white while u go into the dimension!
- Coal wabbit. It's a harmless, black bunny. Always black! U can tame it 2 :) by giving it a carrot
- Carbohydragon. A little dragon that flies low and inflicts damage by shooting fireballs out of its gaping mouth. But if u tame it, it'll be nice! To tame it give it dragon meat (made from 2 carbon tubes and 2 raw cod)! When u tame it, it will shoot fireballs at your enemy targets (hostile mobs)!
- Sugar monster. It's 450 blocks tall and is a white goo monster with glowing light blue eyes. Tries to destroy u by swooping it's large arms to grab and eat u! If u get eaten u fall down his black throat and Then u end up, out of a slide, right next 2 yo portal! To eliminate it u need a carboplasma gun (made from 4 carbon tubes in a gun shape facing either way) which will automatically shoot at any hostile mob! So ya ._.
Blocks I haven't talked about yet...
Carbon Blocks. They are basically a replica of bedrock (by braking) but there's 1 way to destroy it and it is by hitting it with a trident 6 seconds. Then it will break and u get 75 carbon tubes.
Carbon armor. 1 piece maxes the gauge (literally). The head gives protection to fall damage completely. The chest plate makes u immune to (PvP) fights. The leggings would give protection over shulkers completely. The boots provide frost walker immediately. The Carbon totem (dropped by sugar monster) give infinite health.
Power stones. Dropped by the sugar monster, they do anything u say. Like mega operator!
WELL DATZ ALL I HAVV FOR YOU SUEEE BOYYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.