Menus! They're essential for helping you navigate Minecraft and get to what you want with ease. That's why we've started working on a major redesign of the Minecraft menu - also known as the UI (User Interface) - for all Bedrock Engine-based platforms (so that's Minecraft on Xbox One, Windows 10, VR, mobile devices and Nintendo Switch).
Here are some existing threads for further discussion that exist right here, all of which are varying themes of "change one menu to a different/existing menu or interface":
- Legacy Console UI Option
- Make Java Menu more like Bedrock
- Change Classic Menu to Java menu
- Restore old menu/Classic UI not optimal
These other topics also relate, and may be of interest while you're looking around:
- Add all of Java shortcuts
- Autosaving/Exit without saving
- More detailed sound settings (Bedrock)
- Custom world generator/Superflat
- Ability to Pause Game
- Create a Minecraft launcher to use old versions
- Customizable UI elements
- MOD/Plugin GUI
We can't wait to see your ideas.
Post is closed for comments.