It's taking too long to find particular village trades to trade with. Once you expand villages and get 30 or so villagers, it's often difficult to find the shepherd for instance. (if they each wore a different colour for each trade that could help), or to make them more realistic:.
What if they stayed at their laces of work during the day rather than hanging out in random places:
- The tool smith, weapon smith and armorers should stay around the blacksmith shop.
- Librarian and Cartographer in the Library.
- Leatherworker and butcher stay in the butcher's shop
- Fletcher and farmer near the farm or farming as they do already.
- Be good to have a pond next to a village, which the fisherman fishes out of.
- Cleric should be in the church building.
- Any new professions added need to have buildings added IMHO.
Guess this means every village would need all the buildings. Or maybe when a new profession is bred, the building appears?
It's either this or have them come to you when you hold something they buy, but imagine lots of programming needed for that and they could surround you too much to trade with. (I did vote on that idea too - it's taking waay too long to find the villager you want to trade with at the moment!
(I thought about the shepherd being near a small sheep farm and the leatherworker being near a cow farm, fletcher near a chicken farm. But it would make it too easy if there are already animal farms in a village IMHO).