If it moves in Minecraft we probably are collecting feedback about it here.
- One suggestion per post, please. (For example posts about Dogs = good vs posts about Dogs AND Cats at the same time = not so good.)
- Everything should have a purpose. No purpose = fewer votes from your community!
- No realistic sharks. In fact, the more realistic a creature is, the more you may want to ask yourself, "Is there a way I can make a creature that is more awesome than something I can see in the real world?" We're pretty sure you can.
- Please avoid suggestions that are too similar to existing mobs or just variations on a theme! You know you're veering too far into this when you're like "it's a X, but (feature) instead". Several items have fallen foul of this including but not limited to: turtle variations, reskinned dogs, cats, essentially anything reskinned without a purpose or function.
- You may also want to take a look at your stuff and make sure to tone it down a little if it's gone way too overboard. If it's overpowered or too broadly destructive, you probably know this in the back of your mind so just take a look, and perhaps edit it down to something a little more reasonable. (No one shot wonder creatures, okay.)
- Lists of new animals = not useful and likely to get your post removed.
- Please don't add anything that isn't a mob, animal, or not-humanoid to your post. That'll also likely get your post removed or put in the wrong section where no one can vote on your otherwise cool idea.
- New mobs to spice up your adventures are welcome!
Remember to search before you post, especially in this popular area of Minecraft.
We want to help your ideas have a high chance of success!