Important Note: This area is not a support forum. Please do not post information about your account (it will be deleted) or any support related issues or bugs, as they will be deleted.
Learn more about the Marketplace here.
- If you can see your coins at account.microsoft.com but not in Minecraft, please contact Xbox Support at: http://support.xbox.com
- If you are still unable to see the coins you have purchased, you'll need to contact support for the site you purchased coins from. (iTunes, Amazon etc)
- If you are unable to see the coins, and you purchased your coins on an Xbox or in the Windows 10 store, please contact Xbox Support at: account.microsoft.com
- If you need a refund, please see the information available here: https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/359338
Remember duplicate threads just slow people down from finding and keeping great ideas together. Check these threads before posting about Minecoins.
- Pay for Minecraft coins using your Microsoft balance on non Microsoft platforms
- Free minecoins while sign in to Xbox live
- Minecoins and Gamepasses
- Gifting Minecoins
The team has decided Minecoins as a reward for mini-games/achievements is "not likely". This idea is now part of Previously Considered Suggestions.
Things you probably will find great to post about in this feedback section:
- Suggestions for new skins, mash-up packs, and other content available in the Marketplace- general additions to mobs, blocks, or biomes should be placed in the appropriate feedback category.
Thank you! We look forward to your ideas and input.