Minecraft Infinite Dimensions Experimental Option (Polished and Updated)
Hello! The Minecraft Infinite snapshot (20w14inf) was my favorite version of Minecraft. It's the most interesting, chaotic, beautiful, creepy, artistic version of itself. I play this version, still, in my own time, however it's very buggy, crashes, and was not built for sustainability.
That's what I want to fix. I want to update the snapshot so that blocks and block combinations that produce lag do not get used in the randomization pool. And I want this version of Minecraft to persist into the current version. I want this to be either a new permanent feature, which is disabled by default as a gamerule (AllowRandomDimensions), or an experimental feature, which can be enabled at will.
* Removing wool and wood from the ground generation, where a bunch of lava pools lit them on fire and spread.
* Removing of TNT, Observers, and other lag producing blocks (leaves and falling blocks), causing crashes
* Removing particles that block player vision
* Disabling the air blocks from being replaced, causing the world to be solid, and the player spawning on the bedrock roof
* /warp being disabled unless "allow cheats" is enabled
* Disabling audio randomization in biomes
* Neither Portals are generated by creating a frame out of a different block (Glowstone?) and lit with flint as normal. Right-clicking any block on the frame will show a GUI for a seed input, and shows a list of recent seeds used (when clicked, uses that seed)
* A Portal gun (in Creative, Same GUI when left-clicked)
Please sign in to leave a comment.