The second pre-release for 1.18.2 is now out! This pre-release adds a spline density function and fixes a few bugs.
TECHNICAL CHANGES IN 1.18.2 PRE-RELEASE 2
- Added spline density function: general-purpose building block that allows you to express almost any function using a cubic spline
FIXED BUGS IN 1.18.2 PRE-RELEASE 2
- MC-243766 - Unable to put focus on “Copyright Mojang AB. Do not distribute” using Tab key
- MC-248638 - Strongholds can generate in The Void biome
- MC-248681 - Superflat worlds cannot be created without using presets
- MC-248694 - An empty generator-settings string crashes the server when starting up
- MC-248717 - Fortress mobs can spawn outside of fortresses
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?