What's New (23 August)
* 23 August: Retired "staff comment" tag in favor of "announced" tag. It feels like we're up to something here, doesn't it?
* (9 August) We'd like to improve the Biomes, Dimensions, and Structures category. Add your thoughts to the thread.
* (9 August) Updated this post.
* (6 August) Made a tiny change to encourage people to click and read posts before voting.
* (3 August) FAQ-a-polooza. It is Fun FAQ Friday here in Community Land as we cruise towards a destination of better documentation. Here are links you'll want to visit:
These live in the Feedback Website category of our Knowledge Base:
Meet the Categories went out of date, thanks to the fast moving and shuffling of categories that took place the first two full months of the new feedback site. Oops, we're bringing that back in line because a FAQ out of date helps nobody!
Tags on Posts and What they Mean needed a page. It has one now.
* (2 August) Removed Header button from posting form. It's not broken. Keeps things simple, wasn't being used that much anyway, and prevents posts in entire Heading 1. We make changes around here often, but we also enjoy your feedback about our website changes.