If your thread has made this list: Congratulations! That's not an easy task. Thank you so much for the thousands of ideas that have been already posted. We are humbled by the creativity of our community.
You're also probably one of the threads we most refer people to when they've posted a duplicate thread.
- Legacy Combat
- Cave update
- Ambient Sounds
- Redo Mob Spawning System - Our very own community team member Jay Wells (you usually see him over on the bugs site) created this thread to discuss everything regarding the current system of spawning. Too much? Too little? Somewhere in the middle - this is where you need to let your voice be heard!
- Bed-sheets with Banner designs
- Palm Trees (Palm & Coconut Trees)
- Swamp-exclusive animals - Snakes, Alligator
- Bear Varieties - Please consolidate all your general support various biome specific bears here, unless they are brand new/fantasy/imaginary ursine/bear-like creatures.
- Fruit Trees & Bushes - There are lots of discussion about fruit trees and bushes here, so let's keep that here.
- Bedrock Engine for Mac & Linux
- Redesign Villages
- Signs in various wood types - Please consolidate all your various woods here, unless they are brand new and don't exist in Minecraft already.
- Natural Occurrence in the Nether (like weather-ish)
- Dog varieties - This is one of those threads we'd like to see more biome specific suggestions, actually.
- Foxes - We know foxes are popular! You'll probably want to add your contributions here.
- Torch: Should provide light when held
- Rewritable signs
- Bees, Bee Hives, Honey
- Jungle specific mobs
- Change villager mechanics to let them survive
- Biome: Oasis
- Biome: Snowy: Abandoned Castles
- Sea Horse
- Larger Boats
- Levitation Potion
- Glowing Potion - yes, we know they're in the same thread, but they're two ideas before we really cracked down on those "multiple ideas in one submission" rules
- Biome: Volcano
- Building jobsites to spawn villagers
- Wall placement redstone
- Double Jump Enchantment for Boots
- Slabs: Combining Slabs
- Nether Revamp
- Orcas and Rays
- Crabs/Lobsters and the crab trap
- Colored Redstone Lamps
- Water Dragon
- Crocodile (specifics)
- Swamp: Fog
- Rains in the Savanna
Do votes matter? Sure they do.
Helpful hint: You can sort by "under review" in each category to quickly see all the ideas that have already been looked at by the team. (These are just the threads that have reached over 100 votes so far.) There are a lot of them and you may find that idea you had already has a thread and has been looked at by us! Remember just because something has been looked at doesn't mean it's going in the game, or that we're able to provide updates beyond that!
Last update: 5 September 2018