If your thread has made this list: Congratulations! That's not an easy task. We are humbled by the creativity of our community.
You're also probably one of the threads we most refer people to when they've posted a duplicate thread. These are not endorsements of threads, we're just helping you find them.
- Custom Skins
- NBT Tags for Custom Recipes
- Custom mobs for Mapmakers
- Macros folder in data or behavior packs to define "new" blocks, items, and entities
- Superflat/Custom World Generation
- World Size Option
- Redo Mob Spawning System
- Disable Mobs From Spawning
- Add a unique type of mob for each existing biome.
- Bear Varieties - Please consolidate all your general support various biome specific bears here, unless they are brand new/fantasy/imaginary ursine/bear-like creatures.
- Generic Birds - the general idea of more birds. Specific birds still should be separate.
- Alligators, Frogs, Herons
- Orcas and Rays
- (Start here) Dog breeds, skins, fur, varieties, types
- Dog Beds
- Crossbreeding Dog
- Training Dogs, Parrots and Dolphins
- Trained Pets
- Pet Hunger
- Cat/Dog Spawn Eggs
Weather and Nature
- Natural Occurrence in the Nether (like weather-ish)
- Biome: Volcano
- Biome Specific Grass and Trees
- Natural Disasters
- Realistic Terrain
- Change Village/Villager mechanics to allow them to survive (adjust mechanics so golems spawn in natural villages, make villagers less suicidal, adjust villager AI so they don't all crowd in the same tiny house and make sure they make their way inside a house, and adjust villager breeding to enable better repopulation)
- Villagers should stay in their work buildings (e.g. toolsmith in blacksmith shop
- Villagers rebuilding
- Villager quests, villager adventurers, new boss
- Nitwit Dialog
- Villager Animations
- Concrete and Terracotta having Slab, Stair, and Wall Variants
- Render Distance (Not-realm)
- Render Distance (realm)
- Render (lower)
- Render (adjustable)
Plug ins, Add-ons
Availability on your favorite platform
- Bedrock Engine for Mac & Linux
- Oculus Go version?
- Chromebook Availability | ChromeOS
- Daydream VR Support
- Bedrock for Android TV
- (Server software) Windows 32bit Availability
- Minecraft in Steam Store
- Minecraft for DS, DS lite and DS i
Do votes matter? Sure they do.
Helpful hint: You can sort by "under review" in each category to quickly see all the ideas that have already been looked at by the team. Remember just because something has been looked at doesn't mean it's going in the game, or that we're able to provide updates beyond that!
Last update: 23 January 2019