What's new (12 July)
* Wizardry happened, and we've introduced some new tags and fixed the tag mismatch issue, most likely. Here are the tags and what they mean:
- staff comment: Someone from Minecraft commented on this thread - could be inkycatz, could be another community team member, may be a developer having a thought or needing information. Who knows? Open the thread and look!
- under review: The team has discussed this idea and it has a status other than "not happening". If it's not happening for sure, it becomes Previously Considered Feedback. Check that page every couple weeks, or do a sort on 'under review' to see what's being discussed in some fashion. Discussion does not mean it will eventually make it into Minecraft, or may not move to 'previously considered' at a future date.
- updated: Currently, we feel the 'edited' tag at the bottom of the posts fades into the background. If you want to see threads whose original post has been edited (so you can perhaps, check for changes, and possibly adjust your vote as needed), then this is a good way to sort posts. We welcome feedback specifically on this tag over in the Website category. (It may go away after our visual refresh, or we may just keep it.)
- needs info: If a post needs more information for some reason, it'll get this tag.
We appreciate your input and thoughts on these tags, and hope everyone finds them useful. If a tag is currently missing and needs one, it'll take a few days to get these in so we appreciate everyone's thoughtful patience.
* Gameplay had an identity crisis and a new category emerged: Minecraft (General). Check it out, now in-game things are separate from non in-game things. That's the goal, anyway.
* We're going through each of the category (Start Heres) and making sure they reflect best what the categories mean.
* Featured topic: The Swamp. Gaze upon its murky depths.