The Official Minecraft Community Realm started about 2 years ago as a community survival world. Originally it was opened once a week for 90 min during the Official Minecraft Community livestream. Since the introduction of Realms in September 2017, the world is now available to play to members 24/7.
The Minecraft Community Team opens invites to the realm every week during their Community Livestream on Mixer & Twitch - Mondays at 10am (Pacific Time). Join the Community Team and other members of the Minecraft community to explore their creations, and stake your own claim in the world.
Community Realm Rules:
- No griefing or stealing
- Play nice and be respectful of others
- Keep chat and builds Family Friendly
- Do not destroy or alter anybody else’s builds
- Only build on unclaimed land
The Community Team does it’s very best to keep the Realm a safe and friendly place as possible. The realm runs primarily on an Honor System. We do everything in our power to help keep griefing and harassment to a minimum.
- Inappropriate or harmful behavior will result in a perma-ban from the realm.
- No warnings will be given.
- Official MC Team decisions on discipline and banning are final.
Simple tips to protect your property on a public realm:
- Build far away from spawn. Most griefing occurs near the world spawn.
- Hide your stuff. Keep valuables out of sight. Ender Chests are placed liberally around the realm.
- Stay Calm. Being on any public space is likely to have problems. Keep cool and rebuild. Help others, and they will help you.
Help, I can’t watch the livestream to get a code.
We’re sorry but this is the only way to get an invite to the Community Realm.
Will you give me items in the realm?
No. It’s a survival world. Make some friends, you’ll likely find help fast.
How do I report a problem/griefing/harassment on the realm?
Please use Community Realm Form to reports issues.
- Providing coordinates ensure best and fastest response for world griefing and destruction of property.
- Screenshots are also helpful when possible.
Not everything can be fixed or repaired but the team works hard to do the best that they can.
Yeah, but where’s the form to report griefing on the Community Realm?
Click the green Feedback button on the bottom right. Search report. Click 'Leave us a message' and choose 'Official Community Realm issues.
Final Note: Any requests received for friend invites or realm codes via the Feedback site, or with the Feedback Message forms, will not receive a response and will be deleted.