What's new (last update: 25 June 2018)
* New article: Previously Considered Feedback. You'll want to read that.
* That issue with logging in with your Microsoft account? As of 19 June, our web team has verified the fix is in place. Please be sure you're using your Microsoft accounts to log in, and if you've had issues, clear your cache, delete previous cookies, etc.
* Jess wrote up an article about the Official Minecraft Community Realm. Move your eyes over to it here.
* Put the support link on the bottom (it goes to Mojang Support's help page) and fixed the link to "Give Feedback" to actually go to the form that submits your feedback. If it breaks, "#inkybrokeit" and please use the green button to contact the Community Team.
* We have two new (experimental) forms: Report a Feedback site link and Feature my content! You'll find these via the feedback button. They're experimental because if they get heavily misused, they'll go away. We welcome your feedback on them in the Website category. We also have a new article in our Knowledge Base about our forms.
* May/June's topic is The Underground (located in Biomes, Dimensions, and Structures) - the team newbie had it labeled as April/May and has been corrected accordingly with apologies.
* We created a Feedback section in the Knowledge Base. You can find changes to the feedback site there, as well as a guide on making great feedback, and other useful site related info. Honestly, it might be overkill, but it's our overkill for now and if we don't need it, we'll throw it out later.
* The Guide to Great Feedback has been updated with community and staff suggestions including a more prominent call out to the community Wiki (is your idea already in game?) and the strong reminder to keep feedback, no matter how awesome, limited to a single well thought out discussion idea per post (no "everything but the kitchen sink" posting).
* We added a section for Education Edition changelogs. Just in case you're looking for them.