Having trouble getting the latest patch? The steps below will help you on your way!
- Turn on your New Nintendo 3DS and make sure you are connected to the internet
- Go to the “Nintendo eShop”
- Do a search with “Minecraft” (does not need to be Minecraft, it can be “Mine” or “Patch” or whatever that is Minecraft and Patch related)
- Search results will show “Update ver. 1.1 Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition”
- Select the Update and select “Download”
- The update will get downloaded and automatically applied to the game.
- Users will see a “Welcome to Ver.1.1” message when they first start the game after the Patch is applied.
- You can also go to [Options] – [Patch notes] in the main menu to see what has been added with this patch