We are now releasing the second pre-release for Minecraft 1.19.4. This pre-release contains bug fixes, as well as an updated model for the decorated pot.
As a reminder, the pre-release cycle for 1.19.4 will continue to contain mostly bug fixes.
- Only mobs in the dismounts_underwater entity tag will now force the rider to dismount when underwater
CHANGES FOR EXPERIMENTAL FEATURES
CHERRY BIOME AND WOOD SET
- Updated the texture for Pink Petals
- Updated textures for the Cherry Door, Cherry Sapling, and Cherry Boat with Chest
- Updated the neck of the Decorated Pot model
- With the former pot we decided to make the pot’s neck clip with blocks, so it would be extra flexible to build with
- However, this had some Z-fighting issues where 2 objects are in the same exact position and cause flickering
- This is prevented with the new and more complex block model
FIXED BUGS IN 1.19.4 PRE-RELEASE 2
- MC-137552 - Loaded crossbows look unloaded in item frames and when dropped on the ground
- MC-229293 - Casting issue: Broken blocks drop items in the wrong position at high distances
- MC-259208 - Zombie riding chicken or skeleton riding spider not considered controllers by /execute on controller command
- MC-259609 - Tooltips from selected buttons and sliders don’t disappear when expected
- MC-259831 - UI Buttons break certain resource packs as of 23w06a
- MC-259839 - Duplicated “minecraft:freeze” in damage_type tag “bypasses_armor”
- MC-259885 - Upon entering the credits screen while in F1 mode, the Minecraft: Java Edition logo does not display correctly
- MC-259961 - item_display does not take some nbt tags into account
- MC-259979 - Striders and blazes do not take five times the damage when using /damage with freeze type
- MC-260208 - Display entities in spawn chunks with interpolation_duration greater than 0 visually reset to default transformation on rejoin
- MC-260268 - Can’t scroll using arrows in “Telemetry Data Collection” screen
- MC-260324 - Cherry Boat with Chest item texture has a misplaced pixel
- MC-260335 - Clicking with an item that is out of stock in the villager trading menu with sufficient payment will allow purchase of the item regardless
- MC-260364 - Cherry Door inconsistent item texture
- MC-260427 - Button text is visible outside menus
- MC-260434 - There is no “Will be saved in…” text in the new world creation menu
- MC-260436 - Item Tags in 1.19.4-pre1 have extra entries
- MC-260438 - Items are not rendered in the bundle UI
- MC-260443 - Loading a snapshot 23w07a experimental world says it can be opened in “safe mode” and clicking “safe mode” does nothing
- MC-260445 - Player can climb up one block while riding a boat or raft
- MC-260461 - Water mobs cannot be ridden in water
GET THE PRE-RELEASE
Pre-release are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Installations” tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?