We're now releasing the first (and hopefully only) release candidate for Minecraft 1.19.3. If there are no major issues following this release candidate, no further changes will be done before the full release.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.19.3 RELEASE CANDIDATE 1
- MC-58668- Smooth Lighting Minimum and Maximum levels no longer differ
- MC-185279- “Done” and “Cancel” buttons in the game rules screen are not selected in the right order when navigating using Tab
- MC-187812- The buttons are not selected in the right order using Tab in the new datapacks and resource packs menus
- MC-187816- Using Tab multiple times to select a datapack / resource pack from the list does not deselect it
- MC-227250- Mobs continue converting after the conversion process starts and the block causing the conversion is removed
- MC-240724- There are no shadows on text displayed within the subtitles overlay
- MC-248589- World border texture jumps back and forth between two positions as the player’s y level changes
- MC-254809- You cannot get water bottles from water in creative mode if there’s a potion in your inventory
- MC-258159- Pick block doesn’t work on Ender Dragon
- MC-258190- Bubble columns let skylight through
- MC-258195- Performance degradation of NBT modification
- MC-258196- Stray pixel in gui/toasts.png
- MC-258203- /data modify thinks NBT is too large, but /data merge doesn’t
- MC-258209- Storage data is broken
GET THE RELEASE CANDIDATE
Release Candidates are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- For any feedback and suggestions on our upcoming 1.20 features, head over to the dedicated Feedback site category. You can also leave any other feedback on the Feedback site. If you're feeling chatty, join us over at the official Minecraft Discord.