- The search button that is on every page. The green feedback button should be used to report spam and inappropriate material!
- Previously Considered Suggestions (updated 7 May 2019)
- Creating Great Ideas
- Posting Guidelines
Welcome to the official Minecraft feedback site!
Last update: 22 May 2019
We love listening to your feedback and suggestions. If you are looking for anything support or technical related, please visit Mojang Support or Xbox Support. Bugs go here. We don't announce things here and updates are not guaranteed.
Changes are coming to the Feedback site!
Don't see your comment? Remember it's okay to not like someone's idea, but don't be rude or personally attack someone - treat other people's ideas like you'd want them to treat yours. Or nicer.
Don't see your post? As people are automatically subscribed to threads they post, you should check your email that you log into this site with and your spam filter too, especially if you are posting a lot of ideas.
Look here to get started for great ideas!
Remember, the best feedback is:
* Short, but includes all the information people need to vote! Ask yourself: if I remove this link or picture, do people still know what I mean?
* Is original! Don't just copy someone else's post or a video (or link to them - YouTube is blocked in a lot of places)!
* Open to feedback! Don't just post your idea and never read the comments!
Help your great ideas make it to Minecraft!