World Seeds

Enter your world seed suggestion here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. a end of world seed/30666354233

end of world seed/30666354233 at night you that end of world planet i think its nineva at day you see a solar flare nineva and you find wat look like the sun had been hit you have 1% chance that a soler eruption/soler flare/soler eclips and obviously the end of the world wait dont forget sometimes the sun/moon gets closer but this might be related to terraria but two new bosses summon related to terraria they are sun/moon lord crazy so i hope you add it byeeeeeeee!!!!!

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Xbox One/PS 4 Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'Gargamel' Seed Village Near Spawn with Blacksmith and Three Diamonds in Chest

Back in the TU 20s or 30s, if you put 'Gargamel' in as a seed, it would spawn you near a village with a blacksmith. The chest in the blacksmith building would always have three diamonds as well. I assumed that this was a linked reference with the splash text 'Gargamel Plays It' on the Minecraft Starting Screen, as well as to the smurfs with three blue smurfs trapped in a chest or box.

At some point though in the late TU 30s this was changed and this does not occur anymore. This would be a nice 'Forced Chunk feature…

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox 360/PS3/PS Vita/Wii U Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Jurassic craft

its fun about dinosour gadgets and everything

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox One/PS 4 Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Skull666

Spawn in the middle of a desert next to a giant sandstone skull. Inside the skull is a ton of dangerous mobs.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Win 10/Pocket Edition Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CAT

TURNS your character into a ocelot

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Win 10/Pocket Edition Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UNDERTALE

Must be used in AMPLIFIED, awesome beautiful world, jungle with high mountains, big caverns and rivers.
    Last Snapshot 18w08b

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Java PC Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Win 10/Pocket Edition Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Earth

There's 10 village and only 5 super big caves and your like in the philippines with 700+ islands and the last one there's only 900 island (the 50 island has a big oak forest)
    It's like a island survival mode for minecraft
    (900 islands) (the Regions are luzon visayas and mindanao)

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Win 10/Pocket Edition Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. steve world

so all lors lets say green steve red steve and all the others

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox One/PS 4 Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 21241247

every night pennywise will try to eat you ...find stuff to kill him

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Three villages(!) together, desert temples and much more to discover! :)

Seed: 26021992
    I searched a long time for a good seed in this new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition. I found a lot of beautiful seeds for Java Edition unfortunately. So I just tried my birthday, lack of inspiration ;) hahaha.
    At first I still wasn't very excited. But after walking 1000 blocks to the west, and around 500 blocks south, I found a place in between a Desert biome, Savanah biome and birch/oak tree biome: three villages together within a distance of around 50 blocks!! With some blacksmiths. The villages are at position (x,y,z): 2089, 64, 957. In…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. village combined with fossils!

How about a village with a Jurassic theme! Like a village with a volcano in the back fossils scattered around the village here and there. Now that would be a cool village and don’t forget about the loot and good loot you here me?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 666

scary minecraft world called the Aquatic Update how ****

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 251357634

Here are things that are and the coordinates

1.cool cave system with diamonds,redstone and lapis at 2215,66,-32
    2. awesome looking ravine at 2146,65,14
    3.Desert river village at 1634,82,81
    4.desert temple with 4 gold ingots,1 diamond,1,emerald and 1 golden apple
    5.Dungeon in a big cave on a cool looking bay with an enchanted book thorns I and diamond horse armor

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 555

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Java PC Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Heaven world

We're you die you go up to heaven and you see at you are way bigger than you used to be and God is bigger than you and give you gold and a 100 dollars for you

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 6188485555555555

good if amplfed

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox One/PS 4 Seeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. robot, PE

Two villages within 100 blocks of each other!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base