Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition & Pocket Edition

Talk about Windows 10 Edition & Pocket Editions here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scarecrow in Pocket and Win10

My idea for the 1.1 update is the scarecrow. The scarecrow had been used to leave mobs that eat plantations (Rabbits For While), but the idea of ​​a new bird that could eat crops and that they were like the parrots on our shoulders, only on the shoulders of the scarecrow and using it to ward off those Mobs. I think it would be nice to have a bigger focus on the Minecraft agriculture area, and in addition, parrots could eat Hehe <3 crops. They can change their craft, but I hope they look cool, well that's my idea for…

219 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Coulered glass

I would like to have coulered glass, so that you can build a modern house with black glass.

198 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Missing Purchases from iOS 1.1.1 Update

I've noticed that 3 of my purchases in the mashup section are not unlocked anymore since updating to 1.1.1 on iOS.

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mac and Linux added to bedrock edition

I'd like mac and linux to be added to the bedrock edition, many of them really wish to be able to cross play with console but have no way to. These people don't buy a windows PC for various reasons and really feel left out.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mending Tools in Off Hand

With 1.1 now out, we now have dual wielding. However, we can only hold either arrows or a Totem of Undying. I think this should be updated, and I have an idea. Allow us to put tools/weapons in our off hand. Since PE controls are a bit limited, even for controllers, it's obvious they can't be used. Instead, if said item has Mending, any XP earned would go to it instead of whatever's in the main hand. This would be much easier than trying to swap to whatever you're trying to repair, especially on mob farms.

189 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Boats/ cars/ trucks/ and trailers

Add a boat controller for cruise ships and yachts. Let's you select the boat and it moves everywhere you want it to go. Also add cars and planes. Also add trailers or trailer controllers and a truck for towing the trailers. Plus add a semi truck for huge movements. Please do this for Pocket edition. Also add jet skies for fast water fun. Add boat motors and add a setting for the controller to create super fast boats. Like in real life. It moves faster by putting more motors which sync with the boat controller.

95 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Observers should emit strong power like in Java & Console

I recommend watching this video to understand the strong/activation power terminology: https://youtu.be/7l0Bckrijf0

Java Edition & Console Edition both have observers that emit strong power (meaning they power blocks). But in Bedrock Codebase/Engine (AKA Pocket, Win10, etc.), we have observers that emit activation power. Why can't we have strong-power observers? Here are all the reasons why it makes sense to have strong power:

* It brings more feature parity with Java Edition & Console Edition
    * It makes stuff like the above picture possible (enabling more flying contraptions), and even serves as a replacement for QC in some cases.
    * Every…

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add banners

Armor stand
    Fireworks
    Stained glasses
    Juke box
    Banners

1,279 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Paid for Mash-up Packs Locked Issue

I paid for the mash-up packs when they came out and I believe some were before the coins on mcpe. After this previous update 1.1.1 my packs are locked and say I need to pay for them again! What kind of issue is this?! I'm not gonna pay for them again. I already did! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I lost my fallout mashup pack and greek mythology mash up pack..

Please fix this. Cant afford to re purchase these.. And have no access to my worlds because of it. Thanks.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Armor stands

I like much armor stands , collored glass , glass door , new wood , tables , more decoretion , .....

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Custom Player Heads

Add the command /give (Player) Skull 1 3 {SkullOwner:Name}

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New armor/weapons/mobs like emerald and bedrock and herobrine

Well add emerald,bedrock,odsidian,etc. Armor and weapons also banners, sheild, and entity 303, and Herobrine without using mods.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Villagers no longer close their doors at night.

In the last version, 1.1.0, the villagers no longer close their doors at night. If I am going to dig in the mines, the mobs make them miserable.

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1,925 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Minecraft PE & Windows 10 edition dedicated server

I think it would be good if you implement a dedicated server for PE and windows 10 edition allowing us to host our own world's on our own servers. This would be usefull for people that don't have money to pay for realms. It would also help us to keep our world's on 24/7 and play with friends!

102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Crying obsidian

Recently some community members have asked if crying obsidian can be implemented. Some of the ideas tossed around for it-
    * can be crafted with lapis lazuli & obsidian OR crafted by cooking obsidian in a furnace
    * could be used with a compass to orient in the Nether
    (click on the crying obsidian with a compass and the compass orients to that block OR compass directs you to the nearest crying obsidian block)
    * could act as a lightning rod in order to protect villages/houses/bases by redirecting lightning to it within a 30x30 radius

What do you think? Tell…

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Plz add Stained Glass and Armor Stands in MCPE

For a few years we got to the 0.1 update to the 1.1.3.1 update but still no stained glass nor armor stands!??? I highly recommend to add these thing right now!!!!!!! PLZ
    [DragonAlexXYZ]

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add shield is more

Adds shield and a place that places the mods and that comes 5 mods that are these herobrine, Funiture, spaço, to be upside down and the redstone advancing

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 164 165
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base