Minecraft (Bedrock)

Talk about Minecraft for mobile, Xbox One, and Windows 10

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 569 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

104 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Title screen panorama from last world played: A Suggestion

OK so you know how your world icon updates when you leave a world? Yes? Well do you know the panorama on the title screen? Of course you do! Now- The idea I had would simply set your panorama to a cubemap saved right before leaving your world very similar to the world icon.

97 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Umm.. Shields?

Can you add shields in the next update cus im having a hard time with skeletons . And also put the use_shield button just above the jump button cus that way we can tap the screen to use the sword or any other tool
    And the use_shield button to quickly defend ourselves

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Barriers

You should add barriers and the scoreboard command.

95 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Custom Heads

On Java Edition you are able to give yourself a custom head, so why not add that feature to Bedrock Edition for builders and map creators? Please vote for this idea so it can be added.

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make minecarts faster!

As the title says, make the minecarts faster, they are quite slow in the BTU.

676 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring Java Redstone To Bedrock

As of BT, console minecraft has had its redstone completely changed to the style of PE redstone. This breaks COUNTLESS thousands or players build, makes thousands or tutorials useless and just plain confuses all the old xbox one and switch players. Literally nothing previously built, works with the new style. Please change redstone so that bedrock is the same as java. All the best redstoners are on java, and it's really, truly not fare to change such a huge aspect of the game on one of the most popular platforms.

1,456 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Arabic language

there's another person posted this idea, and he got 1145 votes and that's great, but I want to make it cleaner for bedrock devs of what we Arabs want:
    A lot of Arabs play minecraft (java and bedrock), but those arabs are only the ones that know english language, others that don't know it can't play bedrock, there only solution is to play java, and offering a pc that can play java edition smoothly is not as easy in the Arabic world as it is in your regions, and while phones and tablets are much easier to offer, minecraft on…

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Language Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I think players should have a choice of GUI.

Just like the Minecraft:Xbox edition how you were able to choose your crafting style I think you should also be able to choose your GUI style in the settings.
    There should be three styles:

-Console GUI
    -Java GUI
    -Pocket Edition GUI

100 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. get free minecoins by watch a video

get free 10 or 5 or 6 minecoins by watch a video

115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Console GUI for Bedrock Edition

When console gets the better together update do you guys think they will allow us to choose the UI we have now, because i honestly think pocket edition UI looks like a mess

I dislike like it for the following reasons

Console has a slicker look, less crammed(i know it was made for Pocket edition) too much on screen, the Bedrock UI's has so little tabs that so much is shoved onto one page.

Console has Building blocks,

Decorative,

Redstone,

Food,

Brewing(potions/potion ingredients),

Tools/usable items/Enchantments

Miscellaneous(includes chests, furnaces, beacons, ex..

All in there own tabs so i know wher3 everything…

1,189 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Shield

Hope to increase the shield, because after adding shields, can enhance their protection ability, but also for killing monsters and PvP more convenient

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We Want Coordinates

We Want Our Coordinates Java Has Them And You Don't Consider That Cheating They Have It In Survival Legit And We Don't Have Our Coordinates Legit THAT IS UNFAIR MOJANG YOU PUNKS...

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. an option to disable autosave

the 1.2 update needs a way to disable autosave and be able to save the manual way, like on console. we should also be able to exit without saving, just in case something messes up.

1,028 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix redstone!

I just buyed the "everything about redstone" handbook and the redstone is so glitched, i CANT build almost everything... So i buyed this book for nothing! PLS FIX THIS MOJANG!!!

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Xbox UI

There should be an Xbox UI option. That would include the crafting and the inventory UI. Also maybe include the little cursor we had on Xbox. This of course would only be an Xbox option.

822 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Limited Worlds with higher structure occurrence

The old xbox version had classic (864x864) and large (5120x5120) sized worlds, it'd be nice if the new version implemented these with the higher spawn rates, for people who like the challenge, or simply the more condensed nature of these world sizes!

Lots of the challenges I did on YouTube to share with people depended on these, also.

755 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dual Wielding in Minecraft

My idea is to add dual wielding in a future update so we will be able to hold any type of item and not only a totem of immortality, arrows, or maps. My concept is to be able to move an item from one hand to the other by a double tap on a item in the hotbar and use the item on the left by tapping in the left part of the screen and use the item to the right by tapping in the right part of the screen.

248 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shields????

Please add shields, i would really love it

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Console Redstone

bring the previous redstone mechanics into the bedrock version like it was on Java version of MC and the previous Minecraft versions on Minecraft, as the redstone worked alot better and made more sense, the way the redstone works at the moment is just backwards to what everyone is use to.

720 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 350 351
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base