Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition & Pocket Edition

Talk about Windows 10 Edition & Pocket Editions here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PLZ add Command blocks to minecraft PE

Can U PLZ add command blocks to minecraft PE. That would be EPIC!!!

Thank you

P.S can u also add fireworks and make making ender portals easier

517 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. New wild animals & scheme of domestification

New scheme of domestication and animals • pheasant + seeds = chicken • boar + carrot = pig • wild goat + wheat = sheep • Buffalo + wheat = cow wildlife tends to be resistant in running battles + or attack and drop fewer items q the domesticated Ex: • pheasant flies away when the player gets close • boar will attack when wounded by player • wild goat tends to climb the mountain • Buffalo attack in herds when attacked by the player purely Wild Animals/#Bônus without domestication • Lion • brown bear • Gators Drop items Wildlife…

97 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. backpacks

We need a lot more room in our inventory, so I feel like if we have backpacks that we will be able to carry around more things, and we should be able to wear them not just carry them, also if we wear armor we shouldn't need to take our chest plate off to wear out backpacks. Another reason we need backpacks is because if we go out and start hiking and it gets dark we will be able to have whatever we brought with us, I also believe that the backpacks should be dyeable or colorful ☺ (please support…

165 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add in more gamemodes in windows 10 edition

add in gamemodes 2, 3 and 4 to windows ten edition

also my brother kepps on getting updates and i don't can you send out new updates to everyone at the same time

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ravines

How do we not have ravines in this version? That's like not having pyramids or the Nether to me, they are one of my favorite things about the game. And yet, I see no one talking about how they do not exist in PE or Win10.

Are all the pre-existing worlds screwed now in the event they do add ravines? This is very disappointing to me.

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ad in Sharks and Tornadoes please.

As sharks and tornadoes then it will be more cool and dangerous and fun.

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Maps

Can you put markers on the maps so we know were we are. For pocket edition.

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Redstone torch don't work anymore

Redstone torch not working when you put it on a wall the block underneath it can not be powered and gravity blocks like sand destroy when they fall

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add male and female villagers

Adding male and female villager texture.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Capes Maybe

Ok ik we have texture packs, but there could be one thing missing, honestly I think Capes should be added, I mean custom capes!

Think about it, the game would be better, this could be a better feature for windows 10 and PE

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. plz i cant buy minecraft so i need to download for free plz :) :(

plz i cant buy minecraft so i need to download for free plz :) :(

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. multiplayer armor glitch

Recently my boyfriend and I have been playing multiplayer on my realm. we went to the nether and it seems like every time one of us dies and the other tries to pick up the other ones stuff this weird, like cursed glitch piece of enchanted armor appears out of nowhere and if you accidentally pick it up, then your game will crash and close automatically as soon as you try to look in your inventory. I had him kill me and he picked up my stuff and put it in a chest. Then I don't know how but he…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Data Bug In MCPE 1.0.5 Beta

Hello Mojang, I Try To Install Newest Beta Version Of MCPE (1.0.5 Beta), And When I Open, All My Data Gone, Please Fix

-ItzSplashGFX

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to be able to copy worlds and templates also add-ones to other apps that has a storage manage option

Now Minecraft PE: iOS v1.0.4 has a storage manage option, good job!! But it can only delete worlds and templates etc. I want to be able to copy my worlds and templates and add-ons to other apps that has a in-App storage manage option, like Documents by Readdle.
    P.S please bring book and quills AND shield to MCPE, I am eager to write books and fight with shields! Like you can equip shields to the armor slots.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please can we have...?

Can we have
    Shields
    Banners
    Duel Wielding
    More Cake
    Fireworks
    Battle & Tumble mode
    And keep inventory
    Thanks!

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change trapdoor's open and close sound

Make it as same as Minecraft PC because the Minecraft PE version of trapdoor's open&close sound is quite loud just like the door.

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Connection

Can you please make it easier for friends to connect to each others world without being on the same wifi as in the past this was doable but ever since the new upgrade we can't

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You should add space

You should add a way for players to go into space and land on planets. To get to space plsyers will need to make a rocket that will need iron, coal, gold, diamond, glass, and emerald. This will make minecraft more popular and fun. You should add alians to some of the planets as well. Plz Plz add this into mcpe it would be amazing

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Indonesian language

Please add Indonesian language and Malaysia Language in Next Update Mcpe. Like in Pc version

410 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Language Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base