Minecraft (Bedrock)

Talk about Minecraft for mobile, Xbox One, and Windows 10

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Java Redstone To Bedrock

As of BT, console minecraft has had its redstone completely changed to the style of PE redstone. This breaks COUNTLESS thousands or players build, makes thousands or tutorials useless and just plain confuses all the old xbox one and switch players. Literally nothing previously built, works with the new style. Please change redstone so that bedrock is the same as java. All the best redstoners are on java, and it's really, truly not fare to change such a huge aspect of the game on one of the most popular platforms.

1,208 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

39 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. coordinates on map

instead of classifying it as a cheat, they should be on the maps for easy access and so we can still have achievements.

696 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make minecarts faster!

As the title says, make the minecarts faster, they are quite slow in the BTU.

454 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Console GUI for Bedrock Edition

When console gets the better together update do you guys think they will allow us to choose the UI we have now, because i honestly think pocket edition UI looks like a mess

I dislike like it for the following reasons

Console has a slicker look, less crammed(i know it was made for Pocket edition) too much on screen, the Bedrock UI's has so little tabs that so much is shoved onto one page.

Console has Building blocks,

Decorative,

Redstone,

Food,

Brewing(potions/potion ingredients),

Tools/usable items/Enchantments

Miscellaneous(includes chests, furnaces, beacons, ex..

All in there own tabs so i know wher3 everything…

948 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. an option to disable autosave

the 1.2 update needs a way to disable autosave and be able to save the manual way, like on console. we should also be able to exit without saving, just in case something messes up.

824 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xbox UI

There should be an Xbox UI option. That would include the crafting and the inventory UI. Also maybe include the little cursor we had on Xbox. This of course would only be an Xbox option.

694 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Limited Worlds with higher structure occurrence

The old xbox version had classic (864x864) and large (5120x5120) sized worlds, it'd be nice if the new version implemented these with the higher spawn rates, for people who like the challenge, or simply the more condensed nature of these world sizes!

Lots of the challenges I did on YouTube to share with people depended on these, also.

666 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want a feature that is exit without saving

I hate when i made a mistake and all I can do is save it I can't not save which is weird.

616 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Console Redstone

bring the previous redstone mechanics into the bedrock version like it was on Java version of MC and the previous Minecraft versions on Minecraft, as the redstone worked alot better and made more sense, the way the redstone works at the moment is just backwards to what everyone is use to.

580 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support Mac, Linux, and older Windows versions!

In a nutshell, you're not going to be able to convert everyone to the Bedrock edition for quite some time without supporting these platforms. Approximately 50% of PC players are not using Windows 10 as of right now. Windows 7 is currently the most popular version out of these, so it's important to support that, Mac has plenty of users as well, and if you lack Linux support then you'll lose many of the important technical community members and modders!

236 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hold Torches in the Offhand

In MCPE only we can carry arrows and totems, at time to go mining, sometimes is annoying change the slot many times, so why so not add torches in the off hand? the touch in the left side of the phone/screen will be for put torchs in a block, and the touch in the right side will be for break blocks or if you're holding a sword, you can kill a enemy.

1,419 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Minecraft Realms Increase File Size

Minecraft Realms for PE/Win10 (soon to be Bedrock), is EXTREMELY limited in what it can offer compared to other privately hosted and owned servers. This needs to change.

Did you know that realms only allows a current CONFIRMED max of 900mb sized worlds to be downloaded and uploaded without worry? Do you know what happens if you exceed to say 1gb or higher? It locks your world and will not let you download it. I dont want to use a service that allows my map to grow, and then discover that it grew beyond my control, exceeding 1gb, and is…

202 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New biomes and mobs

I (and a large part of the Minecraft community) have wanted a few things for quite a long time. Such as Scarecrows, panda bears (which are not too hard, because we have polars bears already, so retexturing them is possible.) pink blossom trees, new nether mobs, new bosses etc.

Scarecrows: Made with 3 wool, 3 sticks and any type of wood. Scare passive mobs away.

Panda beats: has cubs, can be tamed with a new type of plant, bamboo. They are always passive.

Pink blossom trees: Give you Pink Blossom tree wood, which can be made into planks. Has pink…

1,171 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Elytras colors

To dye elytras in MCPE

880 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Java and Consoles water texture

Change the texture of the water to look similar to console or the java editions.

313 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Skins pack (3D and capes) come back

the skins 3D was deleted by the faults of some idiots ....
    why make us pay in their place! If you like to vote this post to put back the 3D skins and think about the skins maker 3D that can make the skins of your dreams

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dual Wielding in Minecraft

My idea is to add dual wielding in a future update so we will be able to hold any type of item and not only a totem of immortality, arrows, or maps. My concept is to be able to move an item from one hand to the other by a double tap on a item in the hotbar and use the item on the left by tapping in the left part of the screen and use the item to the right by tapping in the right part of the screen.

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Minecraft MacOS Edition with Bedrock Engine

I know there are a couple suggestions on this, but I want to make this known. First of all, I don't mean to say port the java version to bedrock, I mean give us Mac players a version of Bedrock to play. I mean, PC players with Windows 10 have Bedrock because of the Win10 Edition, why can't we have it for other Macs devices beside the iPhone. That's kind of unfair. I really don't want to boot-camp Win10 on my Mac or go on my PC just to play a better Minecraft.

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Amplified worlds and "mutator settings" from Console

Being a previous Xbox One Edition player and having to transfer to 'Minecraft' we lost the ability to load Amplified terrain when generating a world as well as biome scale and balanced seed. These features were pretty new to console and were fun to mess around with to create more challenging worlds. With the introduction of 'Minecraft' the Xbox One Edition will no longer be updated meaning that though we can still play that version, once something new is added to the bedrock engine we won't be able to get that in an amplified or mutated world which is kinda…

583 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the Button F5!!! to PE

Not everyone has a control and much less a mouse and keyboard everywhere, it is annoying and late change of camera in the PE, I think it is necessary to change cameras quickly (either for to explore or fight)

685 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 312 313
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base