Minecraft (Bedrock)

Talk about Minecraft for mobile, Xbox One, and Windows 10

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shields?

Umm.. Shields? Umm.. Shields?

Can you add shields in the next update cus im having a hard time with skeletons . And also put the use_shield button just above the jump button cus that way we can tap the screen to use the sword or any other tool
    And the use_shield button to quickly defend ourselves..........

374 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Seeable damage on armour and tools

A neat touch would be able to see damage on the armour while playing. No not the durability bar but actual damage! Like anvils and stages of blocks breaking! Maybe it could even be on tools.

198 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Update Water and Lava Textures to look like Java!

Being both a Java and Mobile player, I can say the Water and Lava Textures for Minecraft Bedrock really aren’t suitable for the game, and I prefer the Water and Lava in Java. In Bedrock you really can’t see through the Water and the Lava doesn’t look like Lava in Bedrock. If resource packs can add the Java Water and Lava Textures in Bedrock I am sure they could be added to the official game.

Please UPVOTE this suggestion if you want Water and Lava Textures to be update in Minecraft Bedrock to look like Java! :)

339 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More biomes and structures!

More like very Extreme hills,cherry biome with cherry trees and can be crafted to planks. Bamboo with pandas,ice oceans will be great,more jungle structure like abandoned city in jungle biomes,new dimensions like sky dimensions, volcano mountains,Thick snow mountains. All these with its own mobs. It will be a great with more mobs and biomes.

If you like leave a like!

348 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Animated player movements!

When you jump from a height you should go into a dive animation, or swiming, climbing, jumping, shooting a bow, and stuff like dat.

250 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please could you add concrete slabs and stairs as this will help bring more colour to our creations

Please could you add concrete slabs and stairs as this will help bring more colour to our creations. Also a wedge type block that act like stairs to make roofs and slopes smooth.

434 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When you hold a torch it will give of light.

I think that when you hold a torch, it should put of light. In real life, if you hold a torch it will give of light. You should be able to put it in your other hand too. Also, there should be standing up half planks.

625 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Coordinates on maps

I have seen some feedback on this. I was wondering if we could possibly get coordinates on maps. Or at least an investigation into them than an announcement whether or not it is possible. It would start to bridge the map between Legacy Console Edition and Bedrock Engine Edition even more and bring more people over.

446 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 273 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We need duel wielding

Please give us shields and duel wielding, our left hand is useless, you did it to java, please do it for us, you could just add a button above the left keypad.

365 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More portals in mine craft

I have played Minecraft for 3 years now and after a long time I have started to get bored of the nether and end give us like a teleporter to the sun or moon or even Jupiter or like a candy world if you want but I just want more teleporters and Mojang if you take this idea in consideration then thank you and also can you do this to Java console and pe versions

175 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Umm.. Shields?

Can you add shields in the next update cus im having a hard time with skeletons . And also put the use_shield button just above the jump button cus that way we can tap the screen to use the sword or any other tool
    And the use_shield button to quickly defend ourselves

856 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shield

Hope to increase the shield, because after adding shields, can enhance their protection ability, but also for killing monsters and PvP more convenient

506 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Carved Pumpkins & Pumpkins

We want Carved pumpkins & pumpkins on bedrock edition, Like Java Edition

183 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add new textures for bears and make them spawn on different biomes

For example, polar bears spawn in the snow biome. If you add grizzly bears make them spawn in forests or taigas. Also you could add pandas which would fit perfectly in the jungle biome, because currently we don't have much going on in jungle biome

305 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make torches glow while holding

It’s gonna make caves scarier and cooler!!

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Penguins!

With the Aquatic Update coming to both Minecraft: Java and Mobile Editions, we have already had the confirmation of Dolphins and Turtles coming to the Oceans, which is awesome! However with the addition of Ice Burgs coming as a new biome in this update, I also think it would be ideal to add Penguins that spawn within these Ice Burgs too. Upvote this suggestion if you would like Penguins to be added! :)

402 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Custom Heads

On Java Edition you are able to give yourself a custom head, so why not add that feature to Bedrock Edition for builders and map creators? Please vote for this idea so it can be added.

623 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New Achievement Ideas

Well, here are some new achievement ideas!...

1. Experienced (Reach Level 8 in XP Levels)

2. Good Egg (Pick up a egg from a chicken)

3. Storage (Craft and place a chest)

4. Dirty (Collect 2 stacks of dirt)

5. Pumpkin Patch (Collect 2 pumpkins)

That's it for now!... Please give me more ideas in the comments!... Bye!...

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. designed elytra

I think we should be able to design our elytra like banners,exaple
    we could make a red elytra with a black creeper face.

338 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 424 425
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base