Minecraft (Bedrock)

Talk about Minecraft for mobile, Xbox One, and Windows 10

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coordinates WITHOUT Cheats

From my understanding coordinates ARE being introduced to MCPE and BT but only with cheats enabled. Why? Coordinates are SO USEFUL. Here's just a few examples. Hey new guy that just joined the world come to my base to you don't die, cant no coordinates.. Lets go mining for diamonds! wait.. no coords.. build this villager breeder 50 blocks away form all your iron farms.. ok lets count every block.. Build this mob farm platform at Y=43. Map out this huge castle and make sure all the walls are properly spaced. etc etc etc.

tl;dr we need coordinates to play…

543 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

51 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Java Redstone To Bedrock

As of BT, console minecraft has had its redstone completely changed to the style of PE redstone. This breaks COUNTLESS thousands or players build, makes thousands or tutorials useless and just plain confuses all the old xbox one and switch players. Literally nothing previously built, works with the new style. Please change redstone so that bedrock is the same as java. All the best redstoners are on java, and it's really, truly not fare to change such a huge aspect of the game on one of the most popular platforms.

498 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Limited Worlds with higher structure occurrence

The old xbox version had classic (864x864) and large (5120x5120) sized worlds, it'd be nice if the new version implemented these with the higher spawn rates, for people who like the challenge, or simply the more condensed nature of these world sizes!

Lots of the challenges I did on YouTube to share with people depended on these, also.

422 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Console GUI for Bedrock Edition

When console gets the better together update do you guys think they will allow us to choose the UI we have now, because i honestly think pocket edition UI looks like a mess

I dislike like it for the following reasons

Console has a slicker look, less crammed(i know it was made for Pocket edition) too much on screen, the Bedrock UI's has so little tabs that so much is shoved onto one page.

Console has Building blocks,

Decorative,

Redstone,

Food,

Brewing(potions/potion ingredients),

Tools/usable items/Enchantments

Miscellaneous(includes chests, furnaces, beacons, ex..

All in there own tabs so i know wher3 everything…

399 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Xbox UI

There should be an Xbox UI option. That would include the crafting and the inventory UI. Also maybe include the little cursor we had on Xbox. This of course would only be an Xbox option.

310 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. an option to disable autosave

the 1.2 update needs a way to disable autosave and be able to save the manual way, like on console. we should also be able to exit without saving, just in case something messes up.

297 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hold Torches in the Offhand

In MCPE only we can carry arrows and totems, at time to go mining, sometimes is annoying change the slot many times, so why so not add torches in the off hand? the touch in the left side of the phone/screen will be for put torchs in a block, and the touch in the right side will be for break blocks or if you're holding a sword, you can kill a enemy.

754 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New biomes and mobs

I (and a large part of the Minecraft community) have wanted a few things for quite a long time. Such as Scarecrows, panda bears (which are not too hard, because we have polars bears already, so retexturing them is possible.) pink blossom trees, new nether mobs, new bosses etc.

Scarecrows: Made with 3 wool, 3 sticks and any type of wood. Scare passive mobs away.

Panda beats: has cubs, can be tamed with a new type of plant, bamboo. They are always passive.

Pink blossom trees: Give you Pink Blossom tree wood, which can be made into planks. Has pink…

800 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Console Redstone

bring the previous redstone mechanics into the bedrock version like it was on Java version of MC and the previous Minecraft versions on Minecraft, as the redstone worked alot better and made more sense, the way the redstone works at the moment is just backwards to what everyone is use to.

244 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want a feature that is exit without saving

I hate when i made a mistake and all I can do is save it I can't not save which is weird.

201 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Elytras colors

To dye elytras in MCPE

532 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add the Button F5!!! to PE

Not everyone has a control and much less a mouse and keyboard everywhere, it is annoying and late change of camera in the PE, I think it is necessary to change cameras quickly (either for to explore or fight)

484 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spectator Mode

I would love to have spectator mode in mcpe, theres so much potential to it. Like the PC version, spectator mode can make you view with another player or even mob. And i also want hardcore mode. Thank you!

984 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Backpacks

We need backpacks, it would be a good characteristic because when we are exploring the world and we have the full inventory we could use a place to put our objects.Basily with the texture of a small chest that we could put in the place where the "second hand" .

428 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Amplified worlds and "mutator settings" from Console

Being a previous Xbox One Edition player and having to transfer to 'Minecraft' we lost the ability to load Amplified terrain when generating a world as well as biome scale and balanced seed. These features were pretty new to console and were fun to mess around with to create more challenging worlds. With the introduction of 'Minecraft' the Xbox One Edition will no longer be updated meaning that though we can still play that version, once something new is added to the bedrock engine we won't be able to get that in an amplified or mutated world which is kinda…

331 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Java and Consoles water texture

Change the texture of the water to look similar to console or the java editions.

149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Backpack

I am so tired of being out of storage space for my inventory and want to have a new easier way to get my stuff without running out of storage

620 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No ability to map a controller button to sprint.

There is no ability to map a controller button to engage sprinting, rather than forcing an akward double-push on an analog stick. This may be an oversight rather than a bug, but since the "legacy" Xbox One edition has this ability, it would pose a significant loss of user-friendliness to not include it.

118 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Plz add stained glass,armour stand,juke box and cds,banners,fireworks,book and quill,more animals like birds,turtles,fish.

And can you be able to control lamas. More paintings. And some new ways you can travel like a little car or a bike. And simples cars are good like just 1 or 2 seat car. And more food and maybe you can place the food down on blocks. But the vehicles and new animals would be the best I think to do off this list. Thx for readinf

385 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Some ideas for new update !!!

Add some new block ( Stained_Glass
    , Armor Stand , Glass door , New Cake (carrot)) Jukebox . New mob ( parrot , aquatic animals (fish ,shark ) . New item Book & Quill , shield , banner , firework (firework stars) , Music Disk , Written Book, . New superflat world edit . Minigames like in console . New command ( /achievement give , /particle, /scoreboard , /tellraw . A school map create by Mojang (start minecraft , or school command for help the new players ) Also add the possibility to create our texture pack it can be…

269 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 254 255
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base