Betas and snapshots

Tell us what you think about the latest betas and snapshots!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Minecraft 1.2.13 BETA Overview + Suggestions

I am absolutely loving the performance tweaks and bug fixes that were implemented for the BETA Build and I noticed that sounds were added for Enderchests, Furnaces and Brewing which is great! However to catch up with Java Parity here are a list of sounds that need adding/updating in Bedrock/PE to match the Java Version:

- Add sound for Enchanting Weapons/Armour
    - Add sound for placing Lilypads
    - Update sounds for placing Water Bottles and Water Buckets into Cauldrons.
    - Update sounds for opening/closing Regular Chest and Trap Chest
    - Update sounds for opening/closing Wooden and Iron Doors
    - Update…

338 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free skins and mods

I think that consol players should have costum skins, mods, and worlds for free because it's not that fair that mobile and computer players get to download stuff for free because we pay ten times the things they pay for we pay for, the game witch is about maby 20$, the consol witch depends on the consol maby 200$, and don't forget the bell for being live witch is 70 to 80 dollars, and if you add al that together you will get 300 witch is a lot just to play a game and it can be more plus you…

264 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  (Old) 1.0 Beta Build 1  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New ocean ideas

I was thinking for the oceans there could be crab, also I was thinking that maybe a good idea is a new hostile mob in the ocean. This could be a jellyfish. The jellyfish would basically electricute the player if touched and give them a buff (debuff) that makes them take 1 damage every second and can't move. The player can't hold any items made of iron or gold. If holding any they are dropped. Jellyfish would drop electric ***** on death which could be used in an electricity potion, (has effect of the electricity debuff). Also maybe add a…

257 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. New Weather Cycle !

Weather:

1. Tornado

2. tsunami

3. Flood

4. Earthquake

5. Hail

6. Windy

7. Night - No stars

8. Foggy

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Animal Underwater

New Animals on Underwater

- Morse
    - Barracuda
    - Blue Crab
    - Blue Whale
    - Bull Shark
    - •Cleaner wrasse: a coral-inhabiting fish that removes parasites from other fish
    •Clownfish: a small tropical fish of the Indian and Pacific Oceans, with orange and white stripes
    •Cod: a deep-sea fish, formerly a staple food in Europe and America, now greatly reduced in numbers in the Atlantic
    •Conch: an edible shellfish with a distinctive spiral shell
    •Coral: polyps, mostly tropical, mostly living in huge colonies along with photosynthesizing microorganisms
    •Crown of Thorns: a large sea star that feeds on corals
    •Cuttlefish
    -…

212 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Minimaps and Waypoints

Dear Mojang and Microsoft,
    I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MINIMAPS IN MCPE PLEASE. BECAUSE I THINK MOST PEOPLE WILL GET LOST IN THEIR WORLDS. SO I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD ADD MINIMAPS AND WAYPOINTS AS WELL. IF YOU MAKE THIS POSSIBLE I WILL LOVE MINECRAFT MORE THAN I ALREADY LOVE IT. VOTE FOR THIS HELP MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

352 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. combat and other things

combat cool-down turn on or off in options
    flintlock gun ,duel wield swords ,sling shot ,sand bags , spikes, rework redstone, 2x2 trapdoors ,dual doors triple chest, two different slab can fit in same block, slop blocks for building, battle axe ,crossbow, working wall clock ,chairs you can sit in, add thecubic chunks mod 1.12 into minecraft for,infinite build height

377 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Zombies Naturally Spawn Coming out of the Ground (and other ideas)

Minecraft has some visual fx lacks or issues that need to be fixed. Some for crucial improvement, others for livening the game up some more.

--Zombies: as previously mentioned, zombies should have a visual appearance of rising from the ground blocks when the player comes within seeing range of them. It would add more foreboding and caution to the experience of a night in Minecraft.
    --Spiders: THIS mob has a serious problem. They climb blocks while parallel to the ground. Are they supposed to be scaling walls with just their two front legs, while holding their weight upright? You should…

153 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New texture for trident

The trident is very 3D and does not have a 2D model such as swords, axes etc. and should have one for the sake of continuity, I have a texture a made, I’m no pixel artist, but it’s a start

164 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. add this to minecraft please

it would be nice if polar bears attack salmon

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Shield And Use The Left And Right Hand Please

In Java Edition I can Do It But I Like Pocket Edtion

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Needed Minecraft Update #2

A New Suggestions on Minecraft Java/Bedrock

Mobs:
    1. Lizard.
    2. Deer.
    3. Penguin.
    4. Octopus.
    5. Frog.
    6. Lion.
    7. Monkey.
    8. Fox.
    9. Snail.
    10. Tiger.
    11. Gorilla.
    12. Moose.
    13. Jellyfish.
    14. Crab.

Blocks:
    1. Ash Block.
    2. Sandstone Block.
    3. Hardened Sand Block.
    4. Silt Block
    5. Clay Block
    6. Palm Wood
    7. Living Mahogany

Items:
    1. Santa Hat.

Features:
    1. OpenGL Support

466 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding Congo African Grey Parrots to Vanilla Minecraft

As the tag states, the idea/suggestion would be to add a sixth type of parrot into vanilla Minecraft, a Congo African Grey Parrot.

There are currently five pre-existing parrots in Minecraft so a new skin and a bit of new code would make this an easy task. I have made a resource pack that shows what having these parrots in Minecraft would potentially look like and added the video to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btkcRduBvt0

African Grey Parrots are extremely smart critters and can understand abstract concepts, basic numbers and words, and can even apply their own context to words and sounds.

Also,…

206 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep Drowned in ruins during the day and introduce a new ambient hostile sea creature (Crustacean).

The drowned are a pretty neat Zombie variant, but they feel a bit out of place constantly spawning no matter where in the ocean you are, or what time it is. Meanwhile the only hostile ocean creature we have is only localized to a rare structure.

I feel like a more interesting way to go about this would be to localize the Drowned to ocean ruins/shipwrecks and limit their spawning anywhere else to night time, similar to husks, and without tridents outside of ruins. Then introduce a hostile crustacean monster instead to add danger to the ocean during the day.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make a aquatic update

Add fish a swim anmation clear water when you go under it and make sea turtles that lay eggs and more

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ridable dolphins

Make it so that you can ride dolphins

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More dimensions

maybe you could add more dimensions like the unicorn dimension,the and dimension,the rainbow dimension, and the dragon dimension info u could add that it would be really cool

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Where's the Shark in update aquatic?

I love the concept of Drowned, but it'd be really lacking to not have sharks. Possibly make them not always aggressive like Polar Bears? But instead of if there is a cub (baby shark) near by, they have a hunger tick. And if they are hungry, they are hostile. So that way, they would also be in peaceful but never get hungry. This is just a thought, that I'm sure has most likely been voiced before. Hope it was helpful in some way though.

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Needed Minecraft Update

Minecraft Suggestions for Java Edition
    Mobs >
    1. Giant (Found in Aether.)
    2. Red Dragon (Very rarely found in Aether.)
    3. Fish.
    4. Steve (As an ultra-rare mob found randomly throughout the world mining, farming, or other. Passive.)
    5. Herobrine (As an ultra-rare boss found in the Nether near a new structure named the Nether Mansion.)
    6. Pandas.
    7. Turtles.
    8. Reindeer.
    9. Musician villager.
    10. Miner villager.
    11. Koalas
    12. Overfed Sheep, Pigs, Cows, and etc.
    13. Magma Bugs. (Silverfish found in Nether that set you on fire.)
    Blocks >
    1. Crying Obsidian found randomly in the Nether. (Decorative…

731 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. caves are boring right now

Caves need to be more exiting and mysterious
    more ores (rubies, sapphires, titanium etc)

more mobs that spawn only in caves (bats that actually do damage, trolls, scorpions)

more generated structures underground (Tomb, lost temple)

a new boss that has a lair in a random cave and you have to make a shrine in the right spot something like that.

201 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 356 357

Feedback and Knowledge Base