Betas and snapshots

Tell us what you think about the latest betas and snapshots!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Console GUI option on all versions

Ever since the 1.2 released the community and myself have expressed how much they dislike the layout of the current Creative Menu. Alongside with the "Pocket UI" and "Classic UI" options I think a "Console UI" option should be added as many console players switching to the version dislike the new layout a lot. Personally I think the layout looks too busy and more tabs should be added. I also dislike the drop down arrows for bunched items and blocks and think that should be an option too. It is particularly difficult to navigate around this creative menu on controller,…

488 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Turtles

Oceans in Minecraft are pretty boring and I feel like having turtles as a new water mob would be quite awesome! When killed they could drop the Turtle Shell which could be wearable and help glide faster underwater. Please UPVOTE this suggestion if you want Turtles to be added into MCPE!

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add shields

For all editions that don't have them

843 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix the Minecraft 1.2 beta lag

In the Minecraft 1.2 beta it is so laggy please fix it.

780 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 688 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom skins

In the 1.2.0.7 beta custom skins are completely bugged out

580 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the Barrier Block

I want u to add Barrier Blocks! That would be very Useful!

620 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There was a couple bugs I found on MCPE better together update first beta build - Beacons look wired in the in your inventory -music doesn't

There was a couple bugs I found on MCPE better together update first beta build
    - Beacons look wired in the in your inventory
    -music doesn't play in juke box
    -Trees that grow from saplings don't have wood in the leaves

456 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. An option to activate and deactivate the recipe book.

I think it would be a good idea since it is not so necessary for win10

337 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Android TV support

Minecraft PE has dedicated version for Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV but it doesn't support Google's Android TV devices. High end TV Box like the Nvidia SHIELD Console uses Android TV as it's OS. So, please add support for Android TV platform.

Android TV growing rapidly than any other TV OS according to Business Insider recently. So, Mojang should really add Android TV compatibility.

339 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to Disable Autosave and Exit without Saving

I have a suggestion to add a feature that IS IN the old console version, but not in the 1.2 better together update that would save lots of peoples worlds. There should be an option to "Disable Autosave" and also when activated, an option to "Exit without Saving" and Save whenever you want. It will not only prevent big mistakes, but console already has this feature! If this feature is not in the 1.2 update, console players will get a rude awakening, when they mess up and realize that they cannot exit without saving anymore! Also... We can already copy…

318 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add the F3 Key

In the Java Version it is very great to see the Height with the F3 Key and some other stuff on the debug screen. It would be great to have it too in the windows 10 version.

The shop is not so great, you could mean it is only about money. Better would be a plugin interface and compatibility with the Java version, so you can play together on a home server without having to spend money as you can do with the Java-Version. :)

230 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Custom Skins aren't working

Beta 1.2.0.7, Can't load any custom skins, all say invalid or corrupt even though I have used them recently and images are not corrupt as they work in other programs.

247 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make flying in creative more like Xbox one edition please

make the flying more like the old Xbox one edition for Minecraft because the new one is annoying..... if no please make it a option in the Minecraft settings

131 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Map coordinates

Please add coordinates to the maps on the Better Together update

228 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. mods please

add mods for the new Minecraft plz i think it whoud help add to the community becas ther are alot tha dont play Minecraft that are on a xbox one and ps4

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. creative menu / recipe book

(I'm using classic UI) Needs the ability to disable the recipe book. And the recipe book needs to have more categories. Example: It's really hard to find all things redstone. I'd suggest bringing the full Java edition creative UI including categories and red X that when shift clicked will delete all inventory items.

225 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add shields

In pocket edition there is a slot for you put a shield but there's no shields in the game PLEASE add shields!!!!!!!!!!

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Custom Bug skin

When i downloaded 1.2.0.7 my skin is black!!
    And i can't change it! So please, Remove this bug thanks!

171 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mods

For the longest time us console players have asked for mod support continuously, however, we are always left in the dark due to limitations that consoles have, but that is not the case anymore, Bethesda showed us that it is possible through the not-very-recent introduction to mods in Skyrim SE and Fallout 4, but what about Minecraft? For PC players are what makes up most of the game, without them the game becomes redundant, stale, tedious and repetitive, yes, with the way that the game works mod support would be rather difficult especially for console, but I can tell you…

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Beta Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 288 289
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base