Minecraft Add-Ons

Chat about Add-ons here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please add Sheilds!

Wooden sheilds recipe: 9 wood planks

Stone sheilds recipe: 9 stone blocks

Iron sheilds recipe: 9 iron ingots

all sheilds can protect from projectiles and things that jump at you and dont get worn out.

210 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Suggestions for new Add-Ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Character body positions

Minecraft characters should be able to perform several body movements in the game. For example the character could army crawl to fit through a one by one hole, crawl along the edge of a cliff or be able to survive a certain fall height with a tuck and roll. Every Minecrafter would love to do more than sneak, why not creep up on someone by crawling under a tree. I hope you acknowledge what potential my idea has to offer for the experience of the game.

190 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Items

I think that we should have backpacks like mods and easy capes
    emerald amour more of use than trading with villagers
    I think we should have the ability to make items of our imagination like gauntlets and other stuff using command blocks like each player's exclusive items

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions for new Add-Ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Morph

The ability to become any mob

134 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions for new Add-Ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Security system

So my friends like to rob me like a lot so that's why I came up with an awesome idea,security systems so like cameras alarms and a door that has a passcode but personally I love cheese and crackers and my friends or friend enemy and buttons to turn on Alarms and plus I NEED A GREAT SECURITY SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Created Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Shulker "Blocky" state in Addons components

It'll be really helpful if we can use Shulker components to make any entity a "Block" Because there's some cases we want mobs to stay in one place without any other entity pushing them

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions for new Add-Ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I suggest more wool colors, kind of like how the leather armor dying works.

I suggest more wool colors, kind of like how the leather armor dying works.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Minigames

Minecraft P.E and Windows 10 edition need a little fun. So add some mini games like battle, races, cops and robbers, and more. But I'm not talking about servers. They're too lagy and boring. We need MINI GAMES. Please vote for this. Support this idea too. The mini games should be ONLINE. Please, we need MINI GAMES... who's with me ???

171 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Suggestions for new Add-Ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mech

The mech would be a sort of iron golem that you can get in and use. There would be different types of mechs that would have different abilies and weapons.

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give The Mincraft World Bugs like Lady Bugs

And they can Be Customized By Yourself

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the cooler mod to the game

The cooler mod helps the player. When you craft the cooler you can put 6-9 stacks of food into it and have it in your hotbar and it feeds the player all by its self

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions for new Add-Ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding new items (first post)

Adding new items like:
    - Satchels (something like carrying bags with different colors - you carry that bag in your inventory somewhere, maybe put max 2 to carry with you).
    - Backpacks (something bigger than bag which you can put in slot like shield is put, you can have only 1 backpack which has more slots than bags, if you have backpack you cant have bags).
    - Ropes (if you want to get down in ravine and you have no way you can attach it somewhere on the top in ground and now get down with that rope)
    - Grappling…

302 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Suggestions for new Add-Ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. mods

make lucky block,furniture,idk but put some :)

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Created Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My ideas for minecraft

Command blocks, structure block, custom skins, world edit because it will make building faster, new ores, new mobs, add shaders because it looks incredible, add in all the mob spawner blocks into the creative menu, in the minecraft menu add a "Mods" button, add a "Shaders" button and a "resource packs" button and finale add a "Custom Maps" button or just make it all into one button "Add ons" but this will allow console players to download mods,resource packs,shaders and custom maps from the community or the add ons that are already on the pc.

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sleeping on the ground,and armor stand

Sleeping on the ground,and armor stand

130 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Created Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pet Dragons

Taming dragon with gunpowder and ride theam

98 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Created Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow boats to be customizable so we may create new forms of transportation.

We can currently replace most entity structures with our own creation but not boats. Plus if we wanted to add the ability for an entity to float like a boat while being ridden we are left in the dark as to what commands to use in the entity file. Provide more support for those who create the add-ons so the possibilities can be endless.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sleeping

I think longer days and longer night would be cool and then be able to sleep during the day and wake up at night and then go back to sleep if you want to wake up again at night but sleeping during the day to get to night would be cool for those who like to hunt for experience ***** or zombies

246 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base