Minecraft.net

Put your suggestions for MINECON & Minecraft.Net here - NO in-game item suggestions here, please!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Minecon should be a physical convention

Minecraft has one of the largest, most amazing and diverse groups of players of any video game around. As a YouTuber, Map Maker, Minecraft Marketplace creator and avid Minecrafter I am proud of our community that spans from children to educators, from artists to coders.

The true gift Minecraft has given me is getting to know so many amazing people from around the world. Minecon has always been a highlight for me because it allowed me to meet people in person from the other side of the world who I have known, worked and played with for years as well…

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Capes

pls

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MINECON: Needs to be all-ages, not child-centric

I saw a lot of very dissatisfying, very disappointing stuff in Minecon this year, and I think I've figured out why. Minecon Earth spent too much of its time on things that were very, extremely, almost entirely geared towards kids.

I'm going to risk putting a bold statement on the record and state what I believe to be true: Minecraft is NOT specifically aimed at children.
    There are a lot of children in the fanbase, but you'd be blind to not see a whole bunch of adults and older teenagers in the fandom as well. I'm pretty sure that when…

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MINECON - now you can add your suggestions for future MINECONS!

We want to know all of your thoughts, suggestions, etc. on what we should do for future MINECONS. What would YOU like to see? Add your suggestions to the comments on this thread or start your own thread with the new MINECON category here!

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

admin post  ·  10 comments  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Incorporate panels into future Minecons

I honestly feel like the biggest thing missing this year was the panels. They are really interesting because its raw community discussions on various topics like servers and modding, as well as little things like plugin development. If we're going to continue with the Minecon Earth thing going forward, I'd like Mojang to facilitate official panels and livestreams throughout the year as well as post them to the YouTube channel.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MORE stream interactivity (Votes + Giveaways during Stream)

More interactive stuff! For example we'd like to vote on MORE stuff. How 'bout blocks for example?
    Also, we need giveaways DURING the stream. For example via Twitter! You could announce the winners on the stream!

Plus the stream should be LONGER. Also the focus should be shifted a bit more to your mature audience...

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve the Mob Vote

The mechanics for voting for the new Mob were poorly communicated prior to the livestream. If you don't have/want a Twitter account, you weren't able to vote. It was not clear that a series of elimination votes would be held, and very little information was offered about the new mob concepts. Furthermore, what little information was given was withheld until the week before MineCon.

The fans might feel more involved if the mobs/features voted on were fan-submitted, and the candidates were unveiled all at the same time instead of each on a different day. This would also head off the…

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. An Online Competition

A competition between Minecrafters who can play both at home and at minecon. A category for PvP, Building, Parkour etc which involves a prize or prizes for winners.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MINECON  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tell us about the update FIRST next minecon

It really annoyed me, and a lot of other people that what the next update contains was the last thing on the stream.

Seriously, not many people are here to a song and dance routine.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Voting for dimensions this time

What we need is the voting system again, instead of voting for mobs, how about voting for dimensions to put into MC and have another guest star for next year. Will Arnett was a good choice and Minecon was very entertaining this year. :D

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MINECON EARTH Needs to have capes.

It's not fair that ALL the other MINECON's have capes except for earth it's just not right

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. multiplayer

mutiplayer

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hey, I found something wrong on the Norwegian minecraft.net site. Some text is writen wrong.

Under: https://minecraft.net/nb-no/store/?ref=m

Youll find:
    Bli en del av et av de største og beste spillsamfunnene. Godt over 100 000 000 kopier av Minecraft er solgt, på alle mulige plattformer. Her er hvordan mange mennesker eier PC-versjonen alene:

Instead it should be writen something like this:

Bli en del av et av de største og beste spillsamfunnene. Godt over 100 000 000 kopier av Minecraft er solgt, på alle mulige plattformer. Her ser du hvor mange som eier PC-versjonen:

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. MINECON General Talk Thread

MINECON General Talk. (30/11/2017)

Hello dear Minecon, Mojang, and everyone else.
    For my idea i was thinking for not just myself if i am right, we all want capes back, so i have an idea, how about next year 2018, you make a LIVE STREAM, and EVENT, so when we Watch the stream, You would give away Capes to people who watch the stream, and who are at the event itself, for an example give some few codes out every 5th Minutes, as the stream is only 2 houres, and i know there is alot of people watching and some…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Free addons directory

free addons so we can go on web from the game then download addons

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The Flaws and What was Missed Out On

I appreciate the premise of a livestream, but I had come into Minecon Earth expecting said livestream to be streamlined to only include relevant, serious information on updates, big community events or products, etc.

What we got instead was about 70 minutes of cringe and extremely minor third-party or Bedrock-exclusive announcements (Marketplace, Adventure Time cartoon, etc.), followed by Jeb finally showing up and revealing the stuff people watched the event for.

Sure, if you think a Java panel is too boring for kids to watch in a livestream, that's okay -- just *tell Java players beforehand* that most of the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. a gamemode selecter for pe

it will be fun if we can PLAY OUR OWN gamemodes like 1.2

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. animals

whales starfish underwater ruins eels pirates in ships JeraCraft inspired building PLEASE

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 Step Verification

It would be more safer if there was a 2-step verification that you could enable for your Minecraft account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Minecraft.net

Feedback and Knowledge Base