Minecraft Marketplace

Talk to us about the Marketplace!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Vip+

I bought survival games vip+ but not getting any of the perks, not even showing tag or color change

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Are you sure you want to buy this?

Please add warning pop up before I buy. I accidentally touch buying button! So I used my Minecraft coin on content that I didn't plan to buy. I hope I can press no! to cancel my accident press.

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stole my money

Minecraft $12 from me and didn’t give me the worlds that I bought I want my world for free because I already bought them

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a way too keep purchases between multiple accounts if it is proven that you are the same person

I have multiple accounts & I can only access my mashup packs, texture packs & skins on one account. I also got the Chinese Mythology on my iPad when it came out before 1.1. It says I can use it on any account on my iPad. But then I sign into my account on Minecraft For Windows 10 & Ido not have the Chinese Mytholgy Mashup pack.

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Steven universe mash up pack or skins

Steven universe mash up pack or skins

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Q

Hola, tengo un plroblema al renovar mi Realm, ya que yo tengo dinero en mi cuenta de microsoft que he agregado con tarjetas de regalo, cuando quiero renovar mi Realm en windows 10, no me deja pagar con ese dinero así como lo hago en google play, me gustaría que pudieran añadir el metodo de pago con dinero dentro de la cuenta sin necesidad de agregar tarjeta de credito o paypal, así mismo para agregar minecoins no me deja pagar con dindero de mi cuenta en windows, no ignoren Mojang plsss gracias por su atencion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Issues with purchased worlds

I’m unable to use Relics of the Privateers, Dinosaur Island or Arctic Safari because it crashes a few minutes in on all of them. Anyone else dealing with this? I’m on PE using an iPhone X if that helps

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mini games

More games like five nights at freedy or murder mystery or lucky block races and add safe mods that maybe a lot of people whould appreciate it

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Issue with PureBD craft Cocoa Plants

The texture for the Cocoa plants hanging on the side of Jungle trees is really bugged for me. They are huge like about the size of a Ender portal each and once i knock them off the tree the texture stays until i cut the tree down itself.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I think you should add a search bar in the market place!

An search bar in the market place will help you find your favorite stuff easier

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lord Rank Did Not Do Anything for me.

A few months ago I bought this “ Lord Rank “ pack. It said it would give the following: Lord prefix, 3 Monthly Royal Crates, 100% Shard bonus, increased party size to 12, a warrior part, golden cascade particles, and a royal costume. It did not give me any of these. and yes, it does say “ Owned “ under lord rank when I go into mineplex marketplace, could you please fix this? Thanks! — Asriel9Dreemurr

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ¿Qué tal un traje de buceo y herramientas que sirvan para picar bajo el agua?

Herramientas que funcionen mejor bajo el agua y un casco o un tanque de oxígeno para estar más tiempo dentro del agua

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sharing Marketplace purchases between Microsoft Family parent and child accounts

All purchased content is available to all accounts on Minecraft on our Xbox One; it doesn't seem like there's any good reason to restrict content on the Windows 10 edition to only the purchasing account when there are attached child accounts.

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Marketplace on Java

I believe that the Marketplace should be on the Java version of Minecraft. Some maps, skins, texture packs, and other such things aren't available on websites and throwing the Marketplace into the Java version would be great so Java players can both get the experience of the Market and still have access to other maps, skins, texture packs, and other things on the web.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. command blocks not working

The command blocks are not working. They have many bugs now. Please fix because I need them for my maps. some bugs are:
    - You can’t edit them after saying Always Active
    - Test for something not working
    -giving off redstone not always working.

Thx and please fix soon

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dinosaur island addon

SOOO. I got the dinosaur island on windows ten edition, and I want us to be able to use it on normal worlds, rather than having to use the pre-made world they give you for the adventure!

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More cultural things and other types of horses.

Add more cultural objects and food. Also add unicorns, Pegasus, and alicrons. ( alicorns are unicorns and Pegasus)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Minecraft Marketplace

Feedback and Knowledge Base