Minecraft Marketplace

Talk to us about the Marketplace!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Texture Packs and Skins

I have bought Minecraft for Xbox one, PC and with the PC version I got the Windows 10 version free. However my problem is that I have purchased just about every skin and texture pack on the Xbox one. I think that I should be able to access those on the Windows 10 version! I shouldn't have to repurchase them again, specially since I have bought each individual game!

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Earning coins

The Minecraft marketplace is a wonderful idea!
    However I think that for example when you get an achievement you should also get some MCcoins.

415 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can´t download payed Minecraft worlds in the shop! :(

I have bought Minecraft-coins for my son. He bought Relics of the Privateers. It says download, fills upp the green loading-bar, and then it says Importing: Relics of the Privateers.... and nothing else happens.

When i go back to the shop it says Downloading. If i reset or uninstall Minecraft I have to download Relics of the Privateers again, but it stops at the importing after downloading.

What is wrong. The lock-symbol is opened, so I have bought it for sure. Also tried to download the Free world RedstoneMansion, but the same thing happens.

Also tried to log out my…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Skin packs 1-6

When porting skin packs 1-6 over from the console edition to the pocket edition you should take all the Minecraft skins and the original design skins and put them in one skin pack and then have the art team make 2 new original skins so you can sell it as like a mega skin bundle that includes 100 skins and includes the city folk and town folk skin packs* (since those skins were taken from skin packs 1-6) (*those skins are a part of the 100 skins)

Attached is the amount of skins in skin packs 1-6 that are either…

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DLC is not working for children's accounts logged into my XBox.

DLC is not working for children's accounts logged into my home XBox. I tried setting resources as a global resource but when my son logs in and tries to activate the DLC, there is a lock on it and when we attempt to add it, it takes us to the marketplace for him to buy it. Has anyone found a way to make this work?

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sale

Make sales for marketplace: mc coins, texture packs, maps, minecraft realms etc.

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make a way too keep purchases between multiple accounts if it is proven that you are the same person

I have multiple accounts & I can only access my mashup packs, texture packs & skins on one account. I also got the Chinese Mythology on my iPad when it came out before 1.1. It says I can use it on any account on my iPad. But then I sign into my account on Minecraft For Windows 10 & Ido not have the Chinese Mytholgy Mashup pack.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 268 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sharing Marketplace purchases between Microsoft Family parent and child accounts

All purchased content is available to all accounts on Minecraft on our Xbox One; it doesn't seem like there's any good reason to restrict content on the Windows 10 edition to only the purchasing account when there are attached child accounts.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I think you should add a search bar in the market place!

An search bar in the market place will help you find your favorite stuff easier

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mash up pack

Can u make a harry potter mash up pack? It would really mean alot to me. Tks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Buy again!

I bought a texture pack with money and now I haft to buy it again with coins!ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

128 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Kids unable to use my texture packs

Before the marketplace update I could purchase a texture pack and my kids could use it on their profiles, which is setup for family share through iTunes. This is no longer the case and I must purchase the same packs 3 times in order to unlock it for myself and my two boys. Please tell me there will be a fix to this.

140 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Toxicity, ruined the game

Ever since microsoft bought mc, the game has been toxicified with microtransactions. IN GAME CURRENCY.....what a joke
    Even Notch isnt happy bywhat the game has become,
    Minecrotransactioncraft

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability for everyone to be able to share anything they want in the market place.

My idea is to allow any player to share anything Minecraft related to Minecraft like world's but they can only sell it for free unless they're approved.

142 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make mods free

make mods and addon free even worlds
    since we will try and get the legcy edition

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gifting coins

There should be a system where you can gift a certain amount of coins to someone else. You can either buy the coins and give them to your friend or use it from your current coin balance.

139 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. YOUR MINECRAFT MARKETPLACE IS A RECIPE FOR RIPOFFS

When I bought things through the Microsoft store, I would get an e-mail receipt. Now with the Marketplace and its coins, the two things I've purchased I have no receipt for.

This morning I found out that two items I'd purchased through the old system last month, the Chinese and Greek Mythology Mashup Packs, have disappeared from my account. I've filed a bug report with Mojang in which I was able to attach copies of the e-mail receipts I'd received from Microsoft.

I have the PureBDCraft HD texture pack and the Relics of the Privateers world that I've purchased using…

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Previous console purchases

Will any skin packs/texture packs from "xbox one edition" carry over to the final better together update version?

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base