Minecraft Marketplace

Talk to us about the Marketplace!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Free minecoins???

think the fans of minecraft would love to get a small amount of minecoins for free because then we can at lease choose what we want for a little bit instead of buying something that we have no idea about what we’ll get

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Aventuretime Mashup purchased but now it's locked

I purchased coins so my son could purchase the Adventuretime Mashup for Minecraft PE from the Minecraft Store. Everything went well, and he was able to set up his new world. But the next time he went in to play, Adventuretime was locked and the message said, "This world was created using a template that you have not unlocked. You must purchase the template to unlock this world." Can someone tell me what just happened? I don't want to spend the money to repurchase. Thank you for your help.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. marketplace needs labels on content before purchasing that state weather or not achievements can be earned on them

regardless of weather the map makers decide to allow achievements or not we need to be able to see prior to spending coin on something weather or not they are !

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Minecraft Free download in playstore

Please mojang i want free minecraft pocket edition!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Vip+

I bought survival games vip+ but not getting any of the perks, not even showing tag or color change

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Are you sure you want to buy this?

Please add warning pop up before I buy. I accidentally touch buying button! So I used my Minecraft coin on content that I didn't plan to buy. I hope I can press no! to cancel my accident press.

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Issues with purchased worlds

I’m unable to use Relics of the Privateers, Dinosaur Island or Arctic Safari because it crashes a few minutes in on all of them. Anyone else dealing with this? I’m on PE using an iPhone X if that helps

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Issue with PureBD craft Cocoa Plants

The texture for the Cocoa plants hanging on the side of Jungle trees is really bugged for me. They are huge like about the size of a Ender portal each and once i knock them off the tree the texture stays until i cut the tree down itself.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Deveria ter como comprar coisas do mercado sem ser com dinheiro real

Minicoins seria uma boa ideia que varias outras pessoas ja tiveram

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use Templates anywhere

We should be able to use purchased Templates for generated worlds, not just the one they are purchased with.
    It would also be amazing if Templates could be bundled together like biomes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. skytrade

Great idea except that there is no way to get a bed. I have built across too all four traders and checked all their offers and there is no wool or spawn egg for sheep. I got this to play with my two kids as they loved Stampy's sky den and this sounded like it was the same premise. Please consider adding the sheep spawn egg to the farm guy's trade menu. Or make more trader islands so we can trade for things like different coloured wool to make beds and carpets.also it would be nice to have gravel trade-able…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Skytrade traders die!!

Please fix!! Traders are invincible to from zombies and players but are not from lightening strikes. Twice i have had to delete and start over because traders are hit by lightening and turn to witches. and it was the one that trades gold for obsidian, i needed 2 blocks to get my portal but could not, if i cannot get to the nether i cannot cure. i put in a few hours playing just to have to start over, not cool.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Minecoins not credited after taking my money

I purchased minecoins and didn't get them. How can I either get them credited or refund my money? It tells me it can't complete the purchase and to check my internet connection but there's nothing wrong with my internet. I've even tried it on two other internet connections as well as another device. It's happy to load everything and load taking the money just just can't load the coins on?? Please help!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Star Wars Skins Inappropriately Incomplete

Please add BB-8 to the "Star Wars Sequel" skin pack.

I purchased the skin pack recently and was extremely disappointed. How can you have a "sequel" pack that includes Kylo Ren, Rey, Poe, etc. and not include BB-8 ?!?!

I can see leaving out certain insignificant characters, but this is a major faux pas bordering on insult. Other packs include Yoda and R2-D2 as half-size avatars so there's obviously no reason it can't be done. Rated 1-star, will give back remaining 4 if we get a BB-8.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Minecraft

Hi my name is Michael how or you doing today

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback for Marketplace Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Where are my kids purchases???

I purchased minecoins for my kids over the last year (a couple times) - all of their purchases are now locked and remaining coins have disappeared? I can tell from the MANY similar posts on here that nothing is going to be done to fix this... guess it feels it just feels good to gripe. Thanks for ripping me off. Probably for the best considering the time suck that this "game" is... time to get off the couch kids -- go outside and play!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easter Island Disappointing

Paid 660 minecoins for a castle and a couple egg shaped decorations. There is no new animals only spawns hostile mobs and cows, chickens, llamas! Very very very Disappointed and BlockWorks or Minecraft Marketplace should offer refund of coins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sphax Bugs

I love the Sphax texture pack but it has a couple of issues.

1: Cocoa beans and fireworks aren't textured. Cocoa beans are just blank blobs and fireworks use the default firework texture when launched

2: Firework particles are completely broken and just show up as blobs.

Other than these issues I haven't had any problems with Sphax.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Minecraft Marketplace

Feedback and Knowledge Base