Talk to us about the Marketplace!

Earn Minecoins from achievements

Minecraft marketplace is a great idea but you can only buy skin texture and world only by spending real money. I think people should earn minecoins from achievements so everybody can use Minecraft marketplace

Ex. kill 50 skeleton in survival mode with a wooden sword. Reward:25minecoins

834 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mr Lackeys shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • deathmarker4771 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No no no kill 2 million skeletons your bare to get a 2 year season pass
    The reward should be based on the rarety like common , uncommon , legendary , rare , ultra rare and ultra ultra rare , or like difficulty like ultra easy , easy , normal somewhat normal hard , and ultra hard. What im saying is those badass's need rewards

• Rubencr7173 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bad idea, theres programs like the Universal Minecraft Editor that changes the world so you can be in creative and still have access to achievements

• littybittycity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe if you could earn them they would be ok but they are just stupid! Minecraft is supposed to be fun and your making us but minecoins for fun! We don’t want to waste out money for these!!

• JustinTheNerd1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that as a reward for unlocking trophies you should get like say 10 minecoins for the basic ones and the more challenging the trophy the more coins it should be worth. That would give people who can't afford to buy minecoins a chance to get a few textures or skins they can use and it might encourage more users to do a survival world without cheats.

• GLAtaDOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it where when we complete achievements or play for a certain amount of hours it will give us minecoins. Also make it where there is a place in the market place that says (community creations) and let people pay like 1000-3000 minecoins to be able to upload these own worlds and people can download the worlds for free

• SpryIsland27858 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh and i know the coins are pretty cheap to buy but they need to stop pumping out the garbage stuff they create for us to buy, and focus more on quality. I am sorry but alot of the stuff is pretty bad.

• SpryIsland27858 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know what? if you guys and gals can fork over 60 to 100 bucks on play station and x box games i am sure you can buy a few coins that are really cheap to buy anyways.

• noob1884 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should have had coins for achievements. perhaps they can be reset and more ppl would play survival again!

• WoodlandBead955 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is a good idea because there is no other way to get Minecraft coins then buying them. So people who don't want to spend money don't need to.

• Chickenboss510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about the advancements instead. (please see the terraria 1.3 console achievement thing as an example) And you must be on survival and no cheats (obviously).

• SixFootBlue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The money used to purchase Minecoins is ultimately what goes to the creators who make the content. Users completing achievements doesn't earn Mojang or the partners any money.

Most apps that offer free in-game currency to their users use systems like watching ads for a small amount of currency in return (advertisers pay to have their ads run, which in turn pays for the "free" currency.) but I've seen opposition to this idea being implemented in the game.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base